Café

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

You and L.Joe stayed in the alley way for a while. L.Joe's heart started beating like crazy, *Calm your heart down, L.Joe! She has a boyfriend now. There was no point in finding out that you like her, since the news has most likely got round to the whole 'world'.*

L.Joe helplessly looked at you with soft eyes, watching you cry your heart out.  He tapped your shoulder and made a signal to follow him. You sniffed, and slowly followed behind him.

--

'Angel's Café'

You and L.Joe had arrived at a sweet looking café. The door bell made a charming sound. A guy that looked around 20 walked over, and smiled at L.Joe.

"Finally decided to drop by?" He gave L.Joe a knowing smiled. He nodded.

"Is the usual seat free?" He nodded, and lead you and L.Joe to a table near a window.

--

"I'll have the usual, and she'll have... a hot chocolate." The guy nodded and walked off.

"Are you," You sniffed. "A regular customer here?"

"You could say. But hes my mate, Sihyun." L.Joe casually shrugged.

The hot chocolate came in no time, and you started drinking it. It tasted wonderful, "Wah~ It tastes so nice!" You smiled, making your eyes puff up from crying. L.Joe secretly smiled from your cuteness, *Only you, ~~~~~, can make me feel this way...*

 

You and L.Joe ended spending hours in the café, making simple conversations.

--

'7.00pm'

"Thank you L.Joe. You r

Please log in to read the full chapter