Ricky's Rebelling

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Later that day, Yunho also came over to welcome you back.

"~~~~ -ah!" Yunho held his arms out.

"Yunho opa!" You jumped into them.

"Welcome back."

"I'm glad to be back." You beamed.

"Do you know what happened to G-Dragon and Teen Top?"

You shook your head, "I left the house at 6-ish in the morning, so I haven't seen them. Hopefully Jiyong oppa won't take me away from all of you guys again." You pouted.

Yunho smiled, "Of course not. I was sorry that I wasn't there to try to stop him last time."

"That's alright."

--

G-Dragon and Teen Top sat in the living room.

Ricky mouthed to CAP, 'What do you think is going to happen?'

CAP shrugged, 'We'll have to wait and see.' Ricky nodded.

*Where are you, ~~~~~ -ah? Don't you realise that I love you probably as much as L does. Why can't you see me like you see L? Why is it that I can't replace where L is in your heart?* L.Joe longingly looked out of the window and sighed.

*I love you, ~~~~~~. I just don't have enough courage to tell you that face-to-face. I seem like such a coward. I'm one of the strongest gangsters. Yet, all of my confidence fades away when I see you. Love really does change you. If I ever see you again, I'll make sure that I tell you how I really feel.*

G-Dragon abruptly got up off the sofa, and all of Teen Top quickly stood up as well.

"We're going back to Seoul." G-Dragon stated.

"Seoul?!" Teen Top exclaimed.

G-Dragon nodded with a smirk, "~~~~~'s gone back to Seoul for sure. And we know that she lives with Infinite, so it won't be hard to find her again. Gather your things and meet back up here in 10 minutes."

G-Dragon headed off to his room. L.Joe walked off, determined to see you again. The rest of Teen Top stayed behind for the moment.

"Is hyung not going to give up yet?" Ricky said, making everyone look at him. "I know this is wrong, but I feel sorry for ~~~~~ noona. Hyung only took her away from L because L.Joe hyung likes her as well. Hyung was trying to force her to love L.Joe hyung. But we all know that's impossible, right? ~~~~ really loves L, so whatever G-Dragon hyung does won't affect her love to him. G-Dragon hyung didn't think that L was a good enough person for ~~~~. But what about L.Joe hyung? They're the same. L.Joe hyung should know by now that ~~~~ will never love him the same way that he loves her."

The remaining members of Teen Top gawked at their visual maknae. Did he really just say that?

"Ricky, I think-" Nie

Please log in to read the full chapter