Work!

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Morning came. You woke up to L's charming face in front of you, *How is it that oppa looks good even in his sleep?*

L woke up to see you staring at his face, and smirked. "Already looking at my beautiful face?"

You blushed. "Is it so bad to want to stare at my boyfriend?"

L chuckled and kissed you. "Aniya. Its a good thing."

You got out of bed and brushed your bed head. You fixed up your pyjamas before heading out to the bathroom.

--

After you and L finished freshening up, you walked into the kitchen to find the rest of Infinite awake.

"Oh. Morning, oppas~" You cheerfully beamed.

"Morning, ~~~~~." They said in unison.

"Are you guys... making breakfast?!" You sarcastically gasped.

"Nah. Just cereal. You know how we are with cooking." Sunggyu grumbled. You giggled and went to get a bowl.

 

You had all got your cereal and were eating at the table.

"Oh. I almost forgot to tell you guys. Yunho hyung wanted us to go to work around midday today." L said.

"So we're leaving ~~~~ alone again?" Dongwoo asked.

"No. She's coming with us."

"To do what?" Woohyun asked.

"Work. Pee brain." L said in a 'duh' tone.

"WORK?!" Infinite shouted.

"Neh oppas~ I'm going to go to work with you guys from now on!" You grinned.

"Wah! We're going to have so much fun!" Sungjong squealed. L whacked him around the head.

Please log in to read the full chapter