Preventing L.Joe

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Weeks went by, and L.Joe got more and more confident to win your heart. He would call you out every time he got the chance.

*Just you wait L... Just you wait until I get my hands on your girlfriend- Or shall I say, soon to be ex-girlfriend?*  L.Joe laughed at the thought.

--

L could see what L.Joe's motive was, but he couldn't tell you not to go; you'd be upset, being the nice person you are, *That L.Joe... Calling out my girl almost every other day. She's my girlfriend. No one can take her away from me. No one.*

 

"Hello? Oh, L.Joe oppa." You smiled. "Today? I can't today."

'Why not?'  L.Joe's voice instantly went sad.

"I'm going out with Myungsoo oppa today!" You beamed. L triumphantly smirked.

'Really...? Well, never mind then. We can always meet up another day, right?'

"Neh~ Bye oppa~"

 

"So, where are we going today, oppa?" You faced L.

"Shall we go and visit Imo? She called the other day, asking when we'll be visiting her."

You nodded with a grin, "Waah! We're going to visit Imo!" You skipped into your room to get changed.

--

"Not going out with the love of your life then, L.Joe?" CAP snickered.

L.Joe shot him a look, "She's going somewhere with L."

Chunji laughed, "Well, it's understandable. If you've forgotten, she's still going out with L." Niel and Ricky nodded.

Changjo put a hand on L.Joe's shoulder,

Please log in to read the full chapter