Getting A Job?

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

After having a chat with Yunho, L went to work with Infinite.

*I might finally have a chance to tell her our relationship.*  Yunho smiled, and went back to his business.

--

'5.30pm'

"Just 30 more minutes until paradise!" Sungjong beamed.

"What paradise?" Sungyeol innocently asked.

"~~~~~'S FOOD!" Sungjong squealed. Woohyun snorted at the maknae, and murmured something about how his cooking was good too. Sunggyu placed a hand on Woohyun's shoulder.

"Don't worry Woohyun. Your cooking is really good too." Sunggyu gave Woohyun a 'fighting', and went back to work.

L was spacing out, thinking about his loved one, *I wonder what ~~~~'s doing?* L sighed and worked hard in thought of you.

--

Work ended for Infinite. They were walking home.

"I can't wait to go home and eat ~~~~~'s cooking!" Sungjong jumped up and down. L smacked the back of his head.

"Yah! My girlfriend isn't a cooking machine! Aren't you happy to see her in general?" L shot the maknae a death glare, as he quickly nodded.

"I like seeing ~~~~ too."

"Good." Satisfied, L carried on walking.

--

They all got home to the smell of food.

"Waaah~ It smells so good even from out here." Dongwoo started drooling. Sungyeol quickly smacked Dongwoo's arm to make him close his mouth.

"We're hoome, ~~~~~!" Woohyun sang as he entered through the door. You came out of the kitchen with your apron on and cute pigtails.

"~~~~!" L grinned as he ran over to give you a hug.

"Annye

Please log in to read the full chapter