L.Joe's Life

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

L.Joe's life was now a mess.

He didn't go out to fight anymore.

He'd just sit in G-Dragon's club all day, lost in his own thoughts - thinking about you.

Teen Top and G-Dragon could see that L.Joe was depressed, and just too blinded by love.

He aimlessly looked out of the window, and sighed, *If there was only a way to win ~~~~'s heart...*

 

G-Dragon watched L.Joe from afar with a heavy heart, *He didn't used to care about anyone's feelings apart from Teen Top and me. He never even knew what love was until he met ~~~~. He's not going to be able to put down this package until he either gets ~~~~, or somehow gets rid of L..*

G-Dragon watched as L.Joe get up off his seat and walk around the club, like a zombie, *Maybe I should help him... I don't like seeing L.Joe hurt. L.Joe's a good guy on the inside, and ~~~~ will grow to love him eventually. L doesn't seem like a good enough guy for ~~~~. She's definitely one of a kind.. Even thought me and Yunho aren't enemies for the moment, L.Joe and L are still arch enemies...*

G-Dragon walked over to L.Joe and put a hand on his shoulder.

L.Joe looked to G-Dragon, "Oh, sorry hyung. I'll get back to work now..." L.Joe droned, as he walked off to the bar.

"Wait," G-Dragon stopped L.Joe. "Come up to my office; I need to discuss something with you."

--

"Really, hyung?! You'll really help me to get ~~~~?!" L.Joe's face looked it's

Please log in to read the full chapter