Waking Up Infinite

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Morning came.

You yawned and stretched your arms as you got out of bed.

You saw L still sleeping, so you bent down to look at him more closely. You stared at his face and traced all of his facial features. Nose, cheeks, eye bags.. but you stopped when you got to his lips. You quickly coughed quietly and got up.

*W-wah, hes so good looking. And he looks so peaceful in his sleep.*

L opened one sleepy eye and saw you standing next to his 'bed', "Oh, morning ~~~~~." L gave you a sleepy smile.

"M-morning!" You walked over to the mirror and brushed your bed hair. Satisfied, you took your toothbrush, and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

L still remained in 'bed' for a while before getting up and combing his bed head.

You came back from the bathroom, "Oh, oppa. You're up?"

L nodded and walked out of the room to the bathroom, and you changed into skinny jeans and a stripy blue polo. You tied your hair into a side ponytail and walked out of the room to make breakfast.

After L finished brushing his teeth, he went back to his room and changed into baggy jeans and a plain grey t-shirt. He walked out of the room to the smell of food.

 

He approached the kitchen and saw you with an apron on, frying eggs. You turned around and smiled at L.

"I'm not sure if this is okay for breakfast. Its typically American. Does everyone eat eggs and toast in this house?" L nodded and looked at the food in amazement. "We should wake the others up. The toast won't taste nice if we leave it for too long." 

"Yeah, alright. You should help too. Seeing them in the morning is such an embarrassment. I'll wake Sunggyu and Dongwoo up, then Sungjong and Sungyeol. You can wake Hoya and Woohyun up. " You nodded.

L walked over to the sofa to wake up Sunggyu and Dongwoo, while you walked over to Hoya and Woohyun's room.

--

You went over to Hoya first and lightly shook his arm, "Oppa! Breakfast. Eat." You said it in the simplest English you could think of.

Hoya moved a little, then shoved your hand away, "Go away Sunggyu. I don't wanna hear your nagging in the morning." Hoya took his duvet and covered his head. You walked over to wake Woohyun up instead.

"Oppa~" You sung, "Breakfast. Eat now!" Woohyun turned so that he was facing you, then opened one eye to see who it was, "~~~~~~," Woohyun said with a greasy smile, "Wake up Hoya?"

"No get up." You turned to Hoya's bed and pouted.

"Aigoo! Who rejected ~~~~~l!?" Woohyun said in an annoyed tone. You tilted your head in confusion, since you didn't understand what he siad.

Woohyun instantly got up and walked over to Hoya's bed. He shook him vigorously and started shouting, "YAH! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO WAS TRYING TO WAKE YOU UP THIS MORNING? IT WAS ~~~~~! AND YOU JUST COVERED YO

Please log in to read the full chapter