Omma

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"There she is." G-Dragon pointed to somewhere on the map on the table.

Busan.

"You sure?" Yunho asked.

"Sure."

"Right. I'll just call ~~~~ and L to meet up at the station, and we can all go there." G-Dragon nodded, even though he was a little uncomfortable with L coming along.

*As long as it's not all of Infinite, it's alright. For now.* G-Dragon sighed as he packed up his things.

--

"Omma? Busan?!" You shouted into the phone in disbelief.

'Yeah, Busan. Me and Jiyong looked it all up, and we have an address of where she should be.'

"Are you going to go now?"

'Yeah. L can come too if he wants to, but Jiyong will be a little uncomfortable if all of Infinite go. That okay with you?'

"Neh, oppa. Where shall we meet?"

'The station. We'll meet you there as soon as possible.'

 

"Who called, ~~~~?" L asked.

"Yunho oppa."

"Did he want something?" Sunggyu asked.

You nodded. "Yunho and Jiyong oppa said that they think they've found where my omma is." Infinite's eyes widened.

"Really?!" Sungjong asked. You nodded.

"I'm going to go and meet up with them at the station now. Oppa, can you come with me?" You asked L, and he nodded.

"Hey, hey. What about us?" Woohyun pouted.

"It's still a little awkward for Jiyong oppa to be around you guys. You and Teen Top are still enemies, so seeing Myungsoo oppa is already awkward for him, nonetheless all 7 of you." Infinite nodded in understanding.

"Have fun, guys." L snickered, as he left the house with you.

--

"It's here." Yunho and G-Dragon stopped in front of a house.

"Here?" You asked. They nodded. L reassuringly squeezed you hand. You looked to him, and he smiled.

"It's going to be alright." You smiled back.

 

You walk up to the door and warily knock. Seconds later, a lady in her late 30s opened the door.

"Do you happen to be... Kwon Nayoung?" Yunho asked.

"Yes... how do you know my name?"

"Do you... not recognize her?" G-Dragon pulled you over. You looked into her chocolate brown eyes.

"No... it isn't. ~~~~~?" Yours eyes started to water.

"You still remember what I look like?"

"C-come in, all of you." She opened the door wider, as you,down on the sofa. "How did you find me here?"

"~~~~~ came all the way to Korea in search of you.." Yunho said. She looked to you.

Everything was silent for a minute or so, until you said, "Why did you leave me when I as 4 and ran away? A 4 year old has feeling too, you know. Auntie had a hard time taking care of me." You trembled. L wrapped his arm around you waist to calm you down.

"~~~~ -ah... You have to believe me when I say that it wasn'

Please log in to read the full chapter