I Know Everything~

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 It was evening when you and L arrived back at the warehouse.

"Yah L! Where were you?! Your text was the only thing we heard from you all afternoon!" Sunggyu shouted.

You thought nobody noticed that you had sneaked out, so you carefully started heading towards L's room while Infinite were still scolding L. Before you reached the doorknob, Woohyun said, "Going somewhere, ~~~~?" You meekly smiled and turned around.

--

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL AFTERNOON ~~~~~? DO YOU REALISE THAT WE WERE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!" Woohyun shouted at the top of his lungs, even thought you were sat right next to him. You covered your ears from going deaf.

"Correction Woohyun, it was only you that was worrying, it seemed like you were going to pee your pants." Dongwoo snorted.

"So the rest of you wasn't worried about me?" You crossed your arms across your chest and eyed Infinite, excluding Woohyun and L.

"It wasn't that we weren't worried. We just knew you were going to come home later. Its not like you got kidnapped or anything." Sunggyu explained.

L immediately spat out his glass of water he was drinking at the word 'kidnap'. You swallowed with fear and remembered L's words when you were walking home.

'Don't mention the 'kidnapping' session to Infinite, especially Woohyun. He cares for you a lot, so he'll flip out when he finds out Teen Top kidnapped you.'

"You.. didn't get kidnapped, did you?" Sunggyu eyed yo

Please log in to read the full chapter