I'm Sorry, But I'm Lost!

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

L.Joe was sitting on his bed, *What am I going to do? I kidnapped L's girl, right? So am I suppose to keep watch of her? Or... do I just leave her? Meh, whatever. She can run if she likes. Not like I was going to kill her or anything..*

L.Joe scanned his room, *Should I go... and check up on her?*

L.Joe walked out of his room and casually looked around the living room for you. "~~~~~~~! You here?" There was no answer,*Hmph, guess not, oh well.* L.Joe trotted back to his room.

--

As you walked out of Teen Top's warehouse, you realized that you didn't know which way was home. You helplessly looked around the area, *Ah! My phone!*

You quickly got out your phone from your pocket and scrolled down your contact list, *Hm. It's 6.30pm now. Oppa's and Sungjongie should have finished work, right?*

You shrugged and phoned L.

 

L's phone rung. He picked it up and said, "Hello?"

'Oppa! Its ~~~~.'

"Oh, ~~~~. Why'd you call?"

'I'm sorry! I'm lost...' L could tell that you were pouting on the other end of the phone.

*This girl is truly impossible...*  L shook his head, amused. "Where are you right now?"

'I'm not sure, there isn't a street name anywhere nearby, either.'

"Okay, what can you see nearby?"

'Ah! I just came out of Te-' Your call was cut.

"What the? Hello? ~~~?" L spoke to the phone but no answer was coming through.

--

Please log in to read the full chapter