Safe And Sound

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

KNOCK KNOCK

"It's 10 in the morning. Who could possibly be at the door?" L grumbled, and got out of bed. He stumbled over to the door with one eye open. When he opened the door he saw...

you.

"~~~~~?" L rapidly rubbing his eyes.

*~~~~'s back?!* He couldn't believe it. Was it really you?

"~~~~~? ... Is that really you?" L breathed. You nodded. Within an instant, you were in L's arms. "~~~~~..." A tear rolled down L's cheek.

"Myungsoo oppa.. You don't know how much I missed you for the past month." A tear also fell down your cheek.

"Me too.. I was so worried that I'd lost you forever. Even the police couldn't track you." L's hug on you tightened.

 

"Yah, L. Who's at the door at this time of mor- ~~~~~~~!!" Woohyun shot over and pulled you out of L's arms and into his.

You giggled, "Woohyun oppa~"

"~~~~~! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! WELCOMEBACKWELCOMEBACKWELCOMEBACK!"

L pulled you back and hugged your waist from the back, "Get off my girlfriend, hyung! She only just got back!" L pouted.

"Alright, alright. You can have back your girlfriend." Woohyun held up his hands in surrender.

 

Soon after, the rest of Infinite came out of their rooms and gave you massive hugs.

"Hoya oppa, Sunggyu oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Sungjongie~~ I've missed you all so much!" You beamed.

"We're glad that you're back with us again." Sunggyu s

Please log in to read the full chapter