Hi, I'm L

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

After finishing the dukboki and having a nice 'get to know you' session with Jaehwa, you decided to leave.

--

"Ah, no worries ~~~~~, you can have this first meal for free." Jaehwa winked at you.

"No! I seem so mean like that. Not paying and eating..." You pouted.

Jaehwa put his hands on your shoulders and started right into your eyes. "I made a new friend today, and I don't have that many friends, so think of this as a way for me to thank you if you like." You thought about that for a while.

"Araso! I'll be coming again soon!" You beamed and waved goodbye to Jaehwa. Before you got to the door, you remembered the awkward greeting with Jaehwa's mom and quickly shouted, "BYE JAEHWA'S MOM!"

You ran out of the shop leaving Jaehwa to laugh at your cuteness.

--

In the afternoon, you ate at a restaurant nearby the Dukboki House. In your notebook, your aunt didn't write down anywhere fun to go.

You aimlessly looked around while standing in the center of a street, looking for something fun, or a hotel.

--

"HEY YOU! GET BACK HERE!"

3 men were chasing after a bunch of 7 boys that go by the name of Infinite. They then split up to get the 7 faster.

One of the boys, L, took a left turn and was now heading to the center of the street. He looked behind him and saw that there was now no one chasing after him.

Smirking, he turned back and started to walk to the Dukboki House to have a quick bite before meeting back up with Infinite.

While walking, he saw you wearing white shorts with a pink t-shirt and white high tops. Your hair had a little pink headband in it as well. Your massive brown eyes scanned the area, as you looked helplessly around the street.

L looked at you and softened at her cuteness. He walked over to you and tapped your shoulder. You turned around and looked at him with a confused face, "Can I help you?" you said in English.

*She doesn't know Korean?* L cleared his throat, "Are you lost?" L asked you. (A/N; I know its a little weird, but lets all use our imaginations and imagine that L can talk English xD)

You looked at L and was taken back by his good looking face, *Wah, hes so good looking.* You were in your own world as you stared at his face.

"Hello?" L waved his hand in front of your face which made you come back to reality.

"Huh?"

"I asked you if you were lost." *What the heck L? Yo

Please log in to read the full chapter