Memories?

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a snowy day in December when you and L were getting ready for a date. You call L by his real name now; it sounds better to you.

 

"~~~~ -ah. Don't forget your hat!" L shouted from his room.

"Neh oppa. I already have that."

"And your scarf?"

"Neh~"

"Gloves?"

You looked around the sofa to find no gloves. You scurried back into the room, where L was, and looked for your gloves. L smirked.

"Told you you'd forget something." L pecked your lips.

"This is your fault, oppa! You kept saying that I'd forget something and look, I really have forgotten something!" You stomped on the ground and pouted like a little kid. L smiled at your cuteness and helped you look for the gloves.

--

You and L finally got out of the house. You walked into a park covered with snow and started running around like a little kid, *Aigoo~ She's so cute. And she's all mine.* L smiled and ran over to you. "~~~~ -ah!" You looked up and smiled. You and L began to have a snowball fight.

"Myungsoo oppa! You got snow on my hat!" You pouted and patted your head.

As you were getting the snow off your hat, L gathered a handful of snow and placed it on your head.

"Oppa-" You stopped when you felt a sudden headache. You clutched onto your head.

--

'A little boy came over and plopped a handful of snow on top of your head.

"Oppa! You got snow all over my head!" T

Please log in to read the full chapter