Aegyo Attack

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a few weeks in from the New Year. Infinite were still their dorky selves. Even though they all made New Year resolutions to not play cards as often, they still play when they get a chance to. The relationship between you and L is still getting stronger by the day.

--

"MWOH?! Y-YOU'RE COMING OVER NOW?" Your eyed almost bulged out.

'Neh~ I'm on my way to the airport now.'

"B-but, auntie! You didn't even tell my this last week when I called you!"

'I only made my decision to come a few days ago. I got a month off work, because I've been working hard and exceeding my expectations. I might as well go visit my lovely niece, no?'

"O-of course, auntie. But, it's just so sudden. I'm just a little unprepared."

Your aunt chuckled, 'There's nothing to prepare, dear. I'll just come over and meet up with you at the airport. Then we'll go to your hotel. Which one are you staying at?'

You stiffened. "I-Imo -ah, can I call you back later?"

'Sure thing, I need to wait 3 hours before I can board anyway.'

 

"Everything alright, babe?" L turned his head around from the floor.

"O-oppa. My aunt said that she's coming to Korea now."

"M-MWOH?! NOW?!"

You nodded, "She said that she's on the way to the airport now! She said that when she arrives, I should meet up with her at the airport, then we can go to the hotel that I'm staying in."

L nodded, "Oh, that's cool. She can just to the- HOTEL THAT YOU'RE STAYING IN?!"

*Slow..* Infinite all snorted in their heads.

You nodded with a pout, "I don't think my aunt would approve me living with my boyfriend under the same roof, nonetheless, 6 other guys!"

L's eyes widened in understanding, "What are we going to do?! I don't want to give off a bad impression to your aunt when she comes!" L started t

Please log in to read the full chapter