Kidnapped: Part 2

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The taxi eventually stopped. L.Joe dragged you out of the car, as he paid the driver and pulled you into a warehouse. You struggled, but gave up in the end, *What is this guy up to? And whats with all the warehouses?*

Inside the warehouse were 5 other guys watching TV. LJoe got you a chair and set it next to the sofa. He then squeezed himself on the sofa, and looked at you. CAP turned off the TV, and all on Teen Top's eyes were on you.

*Am I suppose to say something?*

"Yo L.Joe, why'd you bring L's girl here for?" Niel asked.

"I want to find out why L likes her."

"Shes pretty?" Ricky asked.

"Shes cute?" Chunji asked.

"She can talk for herself?" CAP mimiked Ricky and Chunji while rolling his eyes.

"Oh."

"So L's girl. Whats your name?" You looked at L.Joe's and blinked.

"Why should I tell you? I don't really know you. And you kidnapped me." You crossed your arms and huffed.

L.Joe chuckled, "You should tell me because I want to know. You will get to know me. And yes, I did kidnap you, but for a good reason." He scratched his head, "I just want to get to know the person who changed my arch enemy, L -  the cold-hearted, quiet gangster."

"Oh. The cold-hearted, quiet gang- GANGSTER?" You shouted.

"Yes gangster. Oh my. Don't tell me you didn't know L was a gangster?" L.Joe smirked. All of Teen Top started laughing and snickering.

*L? A g-gangster? So does that mean that Infinite are-*

As if L.Joe read you mind, he answered, "And yes, Infinite is a gang."

"Our rival gang, actually." CAP added.

You were taken aback. L was a gangster? Infinite was a gang? And on top of that, you were living with gangsters?

L.Joe's words had given you too big of a

Please log in to read the full chapter