Cousin For Sure?

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, Yunho called you in for a morning shift.

"I'll be going now, oppas and Sungjongie~" You waved.

"Bye ~~~~!"

"I'm going to walk her to the club." L got up off his chair and walked over to the door, where you were.

--

"~~~ -ah. Remember to tell Yunho hyung about your cousin, araso?" You nodded and beamed.

"Neh oppa. I won't forget!"

"You better not." L teased and ruffled your hair.

"Myungsoo oppa!" You fixed up your hair.

 

You arrived at the club in no time.

"I'll see you later, oppa~" You smiled. L nodded, and bend down to put his face in front of yours.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" L smirked. You smiled and kissed him before leaving. 

Satisfied, L walked back home, grinning.

--

You plopped onto the chair.

'11.45am'

"My shift is finally over!" You sighed in relief. You quickly sat up. *Must tell oppa about Jiyong.* You quick-walked over to Yunho's office; constantly saying 'cousin' to yourself to make sure you didn't forget.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." You walked in after hearing Yunho's faint voice from the other side of the door.

"Oh. ~~~~. Isn't your shift over now?" You nodded and sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

"I need to tell you something. It's about my family." Yunho sat up with a serious face.

"Anything wrong?"

"I remember

Please log in to read the full chapter