One Unprepared Dork

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The plane began to land and you heard the voice of the annoying lady on the tannoy for the last time.

'The plane is now landing, but can all passengers remain in their seats and keep their seatbelts on until the plane has fully landed and stopped. We once again thank you for choosing us as your choice of transport and hope that you enjoy you stay in Korea!'

As soon as the plane landed, you took off your seatbelt and checked if all of your hand luggage was there. Satisfied, you got off the plane and went to find your suitcase.

--

You finally found your suitcase after what had seemed like forever, and made your way to the exit of the airport. Before you went out, you remembered to phone your aunt to say that you had safely landed in Korea. You also texted Rina, Eunji, Soomi and Minhee about landing and put your phone back into your side bag. You sighed; relieved that you had finally made it to Korea.

You stepped your foot out of the airport. You looked into your hand luggage to see a little blue notebook with clouds on it. You smiled as you remembered that your aunt had told you to look in it once you had arrived in Korea.

--

"~~~~~ -ah. Come over here a second." Your aunt waved you over to the sofa. You hopped over to her with a big smile. Your hair was tied in cute pigtails and your were in your shorts and tank top.

"Deh, Imo?"

"I've put a little blue notebook with clouds on in your hand luggage for you. Once you get to Seoul, remember to open it and look inside it. The things inside are very important and it took me some time to gather everything together, araso?" You nodded.

You furrowed your eyebrows slightly and wondered why she had put the notebook in your hand luggage, "Imo -ah!" You quickly shouted as she started walking towards the kitchen.

"Yes dear?"

"Why do I need to look in the notebook when I get to Seoul?" You pouted.

Your aunt chuckled at your cuteness, "Don't worry ~~~~, you'll see when you open the notebook." Your aunt gave you a little wink and continued to walk to the kitchen.

--

You smiled at your aunt's caring. It was a kind of 'survival guide' that your aunt had prepared for you. Inside were lots of pictures and writing that your aunt had done by hand. You looked around the area and saw a bench to sit at. You read the first page outloud to yourself:

'~~~~~~! Its auntie here. You're probably thinking that I am a really considerate aunt (which I am) right now. Hehe. I've known you for too long now, and I knew that you wouldn't prepare anything to do with eating. But don't worry, because your awesome aunie (cheesy huh?) has prepared everything for you! I'll let you find your own place to live, whether its a hotel or not! I will always love you, even though you are one uprepared dork! Stay safe okay? I wish you all the best of luck on finding your parents. Remember to phone me okay!?

Heehees byebye ~~~~ -ah, take care <3'

You smiled and laughed at your aunt calling you an unprepared dork. You got up to get a taxi and went to the address of the dukboki house that your aunt reccommended.

--

You paid for the taxi ride and got off, taking your luggage with you. You went inside the dukboki store.

Annyeonghaseyo! Hwangyong-hamnida!" The lady that owned the store bowed to you as you entered the door.

Please log in to read the full chapter