L's Past

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back at the warehouse, Infinite were sitting on the floor, dazed.

*Is she okay?*  Sunggyu thought.

*Is noona coming back soon?*  Sungjong wriggled around on the floor.

*I hope ~~~~'s okay..*  Hoya thought.

*~~~~~.. come home soon.*  Dongwoo pouted.

*Where are you, ~~~~?*  Sungyeol sighed.

*Come home safely, ~~~~~.*  Woohyun desperately thought.

*I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO THAT MINJI! GAH! KIM MYUNGSOO, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!*  L mentally slapped himself several times.

--

At the same time, you were nearly at the warehouse, lost in your thoughts, *I still feel really mad at oppa.. I don't think I can face him right now. What do I do? I know he's going to be home. AH! I can just run into the room and lock the door!*

You arrived back at the warehouse and slowly opened the door. Infinite head the door creak a little, and shot up off the floor.

You step inside and look to Infinite's faces. Everything was silent, until L stepped up slowly and called your name.

"~~~~.." Before he could even say anything, you ran towards the room and locked the door. L tried running after you, but the door closed a tad too quick. (AN; LOL! At times like this, L fails so much at being a gangster XD)

Infinite rushed over and helped L bang on the door, hoping you'd answer them. "~~~~~~! Please open the door!" L helplessly begged as he slapped the door.

"~~~~~! Oppas are outside here. You can talk to us if you want." Sungyeol said.

"Noona~ I'm here too!" Sungjong hit the door with his weak fist.

"L WASN'T CHEATING ON YOU!" Dongwoo managed to shout over all the begging and pleading and slamming on the door.

You eyes widened. You slowly walked up to the door and sniffed. You had been crying. "~~~~! You have to listen to me! It was all Minji." L desperately said.

"W-who is Minji?" You quietly said from the other side of the door.

Please log in to read the full chapter