We'll Find Her

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

G-Dragon stood with the knife to your throat in disbelief, *No way.. I don't have.. a cousin... do I?* "Y-YOU'RE LYING! I KNOW YOU'RE LYING, YUNHO! DON'T THINK YOU CAN TRICK ME INTO FREEING YOUR COUSIN."

"HYUNG ISN'T LYING! ~~~ REALLY IS YOUR COUSIN!" Sunggyu shouted.

"You're her cousin from her dad's side. ~~~~ said that she remembered that she had a cousin called Jiyong. As far as I know, you're the only Kwon Jiyong in Seoul. She has the same surname as you as well. Coincidence much?" Yunho raised an eyebrow.

G-Dragon furrowed his eyebrows, "And how do I know that you're not lying and just making this all up to get me to release her?"

"Oh. You want me to get some real evidence?" Yunho smirked. He got out his phone and swiftly called someone.

"Oh, Junsu? Where's Jaejoong?" He paused for a while, "Ah, I see. Don't worry, you can help me with my favor too. I'm sure Jaejoong told you about when I called him to do some research for me, right?" Yunho paused, "Well, I was wondering if you could find the file for me, and just briefly read out what it says about ~~~'s relationship with G-Dragon." Yunho took the phone away from his ear and turned it on speaker. He walked closer to G-Dragon and everyone, including Teen Top and Infinite, stood quietly and listened.

 

"~~~ and G-Dragon, aka Kwon Jiyong, are definite cousins. We can tell this, because, firstly, their surname. ~~~~ agashi said that she wasn't sure why she had the surname Kwon. She also said that she remembered about having a cousin called Jiyong. We did research and found out that G-D

Please log in to read the full chapter