G-Dragon

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I DON'T WANT TO GET DRAGGED ANYMORE! LET ME GO YOU PHEDOPHILE! I'LL REPORT YOU!" You started shouting random things with your eyes closed and struggling. L.Joe smirked.

"LETMEGOLETMEGOLETMEGO!!" You started kicking while walking.

L.Joe stopped dragging you. You immediately checked your, now, sore wrists. "Owwie!" You squealed; you were rubbing your swollen wrist.

"YAH! YOU PUNK! WHERE DID YOU TAKE ME?!"  *Teen Top's warehouse?*

L.Joe stopped and looked at your wrists. His heart hurt a little, but kept his straight face. You took this opportunity to slide your hand away from his. You hopelessly looked at your bleeding wrists, "Come." L.Joe took you inside Teen Top's warehouse and told you to sit. Teen Top wasn't home, so it was just you and L.Joe. 

--

L.Joe took an ice pack from the fridge and threw it to you. You quickly caught it, "Your wrists won't be so red afterwards." L.Joe quickly walked to his room and made a phone call.

 

"Hello hyung? I brought her to our warehouse. Araso, I'll make sure she doesn't run off."

--

You started massaging your wrists, *Maybe L.Joe isn't as bad as L said he was- AIGOO! WHAT AM I SAYING? Kwon ~~~~! He dragged you all the way here and made your wrists red and bleed! Hes bad! BAD BAD BAD!* You mentally slapped yourself.

 

About 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. You gulped and started at the door in horror. L.Joe went over and opened the door.

L.Joe bowed to the person at the door. The person stepped into the warehouse and looked around. When his eyes got to you, he smirked and walked over. You stared at him.

--

L.Joe bowed to the person at the door. The person stepped into the warehouse and looked around. When his eyes got to you, he smirked and walked over. You started at him.

"Hello, L's girl. Nice to meet you. I'm G-Dragon." G-Dragon

Please log in to read the full chapter