Secret Out

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

After what had seemed like forever, Teen Top finally stopped at a door and entered, L stood at the door and saw you suffering. You hands and feet were red and sore. Your cheeks were wet from crying. Your eyes were puffy red. Your head was hung low. You sat there on the chair - almost looking lifeless.

L's heart tore apart at the scene, *~~~~~... It isn't fair how you have to suffer, just because of the kind of person I am.*

 

With that, L ran in without thinking it through.

"Myungsoo oppa!"

"~~~~~~!"  Teen Top look at him, and CAP smirked.

"Why L. You've finally made your appearance to save your princess over there." L curled his fist tightly into a ball and punched CAP across the face. CAP doubled over and wiped the blood from his lips. He smirked.

"Oh yeah? Go guys." He waved a hand and Teen Top, excluding Ricky, L.Joe and CAP started to attack L.

L.Joe was totally lost in his thoughts, that he didn't even realise Teen Top's presence when they came in. He blankly stared at the white ceiling, *I really like you ~~~~~. I really do. If there was only a way for me to be able to take you away from L...*

L was fighting 3 vs 1, but he was doing quite well. Chunji was already on the floor -coughing blood, and Niel was clutching onto his stomach. He was now fighting one on one with Changjo.

L swiftly dodged Changjo's punch, and kicked his leg, making him fall to the ground. Out of no where, CAP came over and kneed L's back.<

Please log in to read the full chapter