New Life

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had nearly been 2 weeks since you had been taken away by G-Dragon and Teen Top.

 

Yunho and Infinite hadn't had any news about you. L still didn't give up hope, though.

He'd go out searching for you all day, everyday. Infinite and Yunho were beginning to worry about L.

--

"Myungsoo -ah. It's 9 in the morning. Where are you going?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'm going out. I'll be back before dinner." Without another word, L left. Sunggyu sighed.

Even though he didn't say where he was going, everyone knew that he had gone looking for you.

"Did L hyung go out again?" Sungjong asked.

Sunggyu nodded, "When do you think we'll have some news on ~~~~~?"

"No one knows." Dongwoo sighed.

*When will you be back, ~~~~?*Woohyun thought.

--

You, G-Dragon and Teen Top lived in a little cottage house in the countryside. It was peaceful, and nobody knew who you all were.

After getting taken away from L, you didn't do anything. You'd just sit in your room on the windowsill all day. You'd eat a few small mouthfuls of rice, then resume back to your seat. You'd never smile or talk to anyone.

*Myungsoo oppa... Will you be able to find me? There's no point in me calling you, since I don't even know where I am, so how are you suppose to find me? I don't like it here at all. Everyone here thinks that it's better for me to be away from you. No one agrees with me. Nothing here makes me smile. I don't want to be here at all. I want to be in Seoul with you.* A tear rolled down your cheek as you clutched onto the curtain with one hand, and your phone in the other.

  

"Hyung," G-Dragon looked to L.Joe. "Do you really think this'll work?"

G-Dragon firmly nodded, "She just has to accept the fact that she won't be going back to Seoul where L is."

L.Joe sighed. Seeing you like this hurt him. A lot. "But ~~~~ hasn't said anything in nearly 2 weeks. She barely eats anything and you can see the dark circles underneath her e

Please log in to read the full chapter