Infinite's Workplace

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

You followed Infinite to the main town, where you saw them go from the back into a place called 'Jade Vipers', *How am I going to get in? Will those people in the front let me in?*

You gulped at the thought, but went up to them anyway. You were going to walk right in when they both stopped you on either end. "Going somewhere, miss?"

"Um. Inside?" You meekly pointed into the club ahead of you. Both security guards scanned your body, as if looking for anything dangerous.

"Are you... over 18, miss?"

"Y-yes." *Why am I stuttering? It isn't like I'm lying or anything.. I'm just a little small for my age. And those guys are so big... and look so intimidating.*

"You may go in." The two security guards put their hands back by their sides and let you pass. You bowed and scurried in.

--

As you looked around, you could hear music and see people drinking at bars, even though it was only 1.15pm. *O-oppas and Sungjongie work in a club?!*

You walked around, trying to find where the office was, when you bumped into someone, sending you towards the floor. You landed on your and squealed slightly. The bartender that crashed you quickly helped you up and check your sides for any injuries. "Omo omo! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" She bowed several times, making you dizzy.

"Y-yes! I'm fine now. I'm sorry as well." You bowed and gave her a small smile.

"But do you know, by any chance, where the boss is here? I need to tell them something urgently."

"O-oh. Right this way, I'll take you there." You bowed again and followed her as she lead you along numerous corridors. When you finally stopped, you looked in front of you to see a huge door.

"Here we are. Well, I've got to work now, bye!" She waved to you as she hurried back to her job. You slowly knocked on the door and stepped inside.

--

A man, that looked in his mid 20s, spun around on the chair and met eyes with you. He furrowed his eyebrows, and got off his chair. You quickly bowed and cleared your throat.

"A-are you by any chance, Yunho -ssi?" Yunho raised an eyebrow as he looked at you. *Who is this girl? And how does she know my name? Why does she look so familiar? Its like I've seen her before somewhere.* "Yes. I am

Please log in to read the full chapter