Understanding Woohyun

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

You saw the point of view that L was coming from, but you didn't understand one thing.

*Then why did oppa agree to go see her in the park?*

You didn't feel like asking L, so you just left it. "I-i'm going bed for now."

--

*Where am I going to sleep? I don't feel like sleeping on the floor today..*

Woohyun could see that L's uneasiness, so he quickly shouted, "~~~~! Do you.. want to sleep on Hoya's bed tonight? You don't have to, but-"

"Okay." You went over to the door to unlock it, but warily asked, "Is... everyone outside?"

Woohyun shot a glare to Infinite and they walked out to the living room. L was struggling to walk, as his head was down.

"Its only me outside, you can come out now." You unlocked the door and stepped out. Woohyun's heart hurt at the sight of your tears dried up on your cheeks, and your red eyes from too much crying. (AN; Just incase this confuses anyone, Woohyun cares for you like a sister XD)

"Come on..." Woohyun trailed off as he led you to his room.

--

Hoya was throwing one of his rare, cute tantrums. Despite being one of the strongest fighters in Infinite, Hoya had lots of aegyo that he didn't even realize.

"Aniya!~~ Where will I sleep tonight?" Hoya pouted as he sat on the floor.

"You're not sleeping with me, and thats for sure." L muttered under his breath.

Dongwoo put a hand on Hoya's shoulder, "The couch will always we

Please log in to read the full chapter