L And L.Joe

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Teen Top strutted in with... G-Dragon. Sungjong had already informed Yunho about their arrival.

"My my. If it isn't G-Dragon himself." Yunho smirked and walked up to G-Dragon.

G-Dragon chuckled, "Same to you, Yunho, my dearest enemy." He smirked. You slowly walked over to L, who was standing in the corner. He held your hand tight.

"So, what brings you here today?"

"Oh. Just a little bored. We decided to come over and visit you and your new 'employee'." G-Dragon nodded his head towards you. L quickly stood in front of you and was going to charge at L.Joe, who was smirking, but Sungyeol stopped him.

"What do you want?" Yunho gritted his teeth.

"How about we have a talk over at the bar?" G-Draon raised his eyebrows in amusement, and followed Yunho. The rest of Teen Top, excluding L.Joe, walked off first. L.Joe smirked at L before going over to the bar.

Because the bartenders were out for lunch, you went over to make the drinks, as you had learnt from watching. L went and stood in the bar with you, cautious of L.Joe.

--

After a little 'chat', Yunho and G-Dragon walked off to the office to speak.. 'happy' things. Teen Top, excluding L.Joe, had gone to the opposite club to 'greet' them. Infinite, excluding L, went back to work. (AN; So if anyone is confused, only you, L.Joe and L are still there.)

L stared at L.Joe with disgust before whispering in your ear, "I'll be back. Be careful, o

Please log in to read the full chapter