Our Bench

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

L gritted his teeth and curled his hand into a ball.

"Don't. Mention. Her. Ever. Again. Understand?" L shot a death glare at Infinite. They all knew perfectly well that if L showed that glare (especially on this topic) - friend or not - he'd kill you on the spot.

 

At that time, you skipped out of the bedroom after freshening up.

"Good mor-" You started, but saw Infinite's serious faces and put your waving hand down. "-ning?" You warily asked, while scanning Infinite's faces.

You walked over to Woohyun and took a seat next to him; he mouthed to you L-isn't-in-the-mood before you sat down.

Infinite tried lifting up the mood after the mention of 'her' and it worked - somehow.

--

It was a sunny afternoon when L was sitting in a park by himself.

 

"Dummy, you like her." Hoya plainly stated.

"Like as in..."

"...love." Sunggyu finished. L's eyes shot wide open at the conclusion Infinite had come to.

 

Love...love...love...love...

That word hadn't left L's head.

*So thats what it was all along. Love. Why didn't I realize this sooner? It seems so lame.. and un-gangster like to only realize something like that so late. I tend to talk to myself when I think a lot now. I guess its true when people say love changes you.*L smiled at the thought, *So what do I do now? I do like her, as in love her. Should I confess? Would I scare her? GAH! THIS IS SO CONFUSING!*

L shook those thoughts out of his head, temporarily. He sighed and watched the little kids run about and enjoy the park.

--

In the evening after dinner, L told you to meet him at the bench where you first met. It was getting a little dark, but that didn't matter to you, since there were still so many people out on the streets of Seoul. You spotted L sitting on the bench and ca

Please log in to read the full chapter