My Life As A Normal Person

Living With Gangsters?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V

Hi, i'm ~~~~~~. My normal lifes goes a little like this.

I live with my Aunt who treats me like her own daughter. We live in a decent sized house. I recently finished High School and finally graduated. And this is where everything changed..

 

"~~~~~~~!" Your friend, Minhee, shouted at the top of her lungs. You quickly held onto your ears with both hands on either ear, "Aigoo, Minhee, I can ear you, you know." You huffed with a cute pout. "Mian, ~~~~! I was just so excited to see you after the graduation ceremony."

You sighed a playful sigh and looked around to see your other friends running towards you and Minhee.

"~~~~~~~! MINHEE!" Eunji, Soomi and Rina shouted even louder than Minhee. You and Minhee jumped back quickly before getting pounced on.

"Why are you guys so loud for?" You pouted and pointed your finger at all of them.

"Sorry, we're just excited to see you, as usual~" Eunji looked at you with puppy eyes. Soomi and Rina joined in the puppy eye session to get your forgiveness. You, being the nice person you are, forgave them instantly with a sigh.

"Fine! I'll forgive you guys just this once." 

"YAY! IT WORKED!" The three gave high fives to eachother then looked back towards you and Minhee.

"Oh yeah. ~~~~, you said that you needed to tell us something?" Soomi started.

"Ah yes!" You started, "I'm leaving for Korea in a few days to look for my pare

Please log in to read the full chapter