I really tried...

The strong strings

Shin Hye held her phone tightly. The feelings were gradually building up. This is why she hated being all alone. THis is why she needed people around her. Eventhough there were others around her, there were times she would spaced out and suddenly had the urge to just dial his number and hear his voice and wonder how he was doing. The pictures she saw when he was receiving his awards and doing his activities might have him smiled wonderously and happily but his eyes were sad... As sad as hers...

She slowly lifted her fingers and massaged her eyes. She began to have dark circles. She was having a hard time to sleep. She felt that she was getting weaker in fighting this feeling. The feeling that became too big for her to handle. 

She remembered the conversation she had with his manager when she relapsed once and tried to call him. A friendly call that was to become their ticket to just talk. To reliquish the thirst of missing him...

"Oh ye.. Shin Hye Ssi.. Sorry Min Ho Ssi is still busy at the moment. Any messages I can relay to him?" His manager asked hurriedly.

"Ah.. Neh? Erm no.. I was just asking to see how he was doing.. I guess he's doing great. Just tell him that I said Hi." She said slowly and feeling frustrated. 

"Erm.. Shin Hye Ssi.. Do you mind if we talk a bit." His voice sounded serious.

"Neh?" She was a bit taken by this.

"You see Shin Hye Ssi.. this is not the first time that I have to handle such thing. You better set your self straight. For me you are one of the highly  potential actresses in this country. Don't ruin it for just a bit of a feeling like this. I have seen many succumbed to it. You are building your legend here and as we wish for him to. I will relay your friendly message to him and I hope you don't take this to the heart. We support you as well Shin Hye Ssi. Good bye."

"Bye..." She replied and just stared at her phone. 

Ever since then, she kept herself busy with many things. She did a lot of workout, she participated in many variety programmes. She did CF but none of those seemed to help. She began to develop sleeplessness. 

"Is this how most of his fans feel?" She asked herself in the mirror. She slowly nodded to answer her own question. " It is indeed then.." She inhaled deeply, "Ottoke? Ottoke?" she slowly got up and flopped herself on her fluffy and comfortable bed. "I am not supposed to be like this."

Because of her intense work out she had earlier. She slowly fell asleep.