So there was another string attached...

The strong strings

It was Shi Yoon Oppa who hit her. Although she was hurt, she was also excited. It had been almost a year since she saw him last. She couldn't believe her very own eyes that she was meeting him there. The gym that she went to was not famous amongst celebrities. Which became the very first reason she chose it. She wanted somewhere calm and comfortable for her to workout.

"Ya... Shin Hye!" He blurted out her name. He was as confused and excited as she was. "You go here as well?" He asked.

"Neh Oppa!" She answered happily. "Choe song ham ni da Oppa. Did you get hurt anywhere?" She was quite concerned. 

"No. Kenchana." He answered. " How about you? Oh.. no.. Uri Shin Hye's forehead is red. So sorry Shin Hye," He apologized. " Ya.. I'm hungry. Let's eat together and update one another." He offered.

"Hm..." she contemplated. "Okay." she agreed. "But I have got to shower first Oppa. I'll meet you in about 15 minutes."

"Okay then," He agreed.

In fifteen minutes, Shin Hye met up with Shi Yoon. They talked happily on their way to his van. 

"Oh ya, do you  mind if we stop at my company first? I need to grab my script first." He asked. 

"Sure, I don't mind." Shin Hye agreed. They were greeted by Shi Yoon's manager and driver.

"It's been a long time Shin Hye Ssi." Greeted Shi Yoon's manager. "So where are we off to Shi Yoon Ssi?"

"First, the company then wherever this agassi chooses to eat to." He said as he looked at Shin Hye.

"Oppa, anywhere you choose is good for me. I am grateful enough that you offer me the ride. I shall treat you for the food. Kenchana?" She said merrily. She gradually felt so good. It had been quite sometime she felt this way."Of course, the manager and the driver must join. My treat!" She offered. 

"Call" Agreed the manager happily. 

"Let's try that new place near the office." Suggested Shi Yoon.

"Call" Shin Hye said playfully. 

As the driver was about to go out of the building. They heard two bangs like something exploded. The driver stopped. Everyone in the car was shocked. They looked at each other. The driver decided to check it out. After a few minutes, he entered and informed them that there was a huge crowd outside. "I think it's that famous actor Lee Min Ho being crowded by the fans of his and it seemed that his car is broken down."

Shin Hye's heart felt like it stopped beating upon hearing his name. She suddenly remembered about the book she read. About how if it was fate, there would be something funny and ironic happening just so it would seem like a coincidence. Here she thought that fate was something non-existence. She could be wrong.

"Oh Great! I am so hungry and now this..." Shi Yoon nagged.

"Why don't we help him Oppa? Let's give him a ride so that we can go faster. I also am hungry." She said to him and tried to convince him.

"That is a great idea. I forgot that he was also your drama partner." Shi Yoon agreed with her. He then instructed his manager and his driver to help Min Ho out.