Crazy Reality it is...

The strong strings

Shin Hye shut her eyes tightly not willing to face the reality that was about to be uncovered upon her. Min Ho stood frozen and held Shin Hye's hand tightly. 

'Waegere? Waegere? Waeeee?' Shin Hye screamed in her heart. She felt like the floor would anytime soon create a port hole so that she would just fell into it and ran back home. 

"WAEGEREEEE?" An unfamiliar female voice was heard. "My son what are you thinking?" So it was Min Ho's mother who spoke. "We have guests now." She hissed.

"Omoooo...."Shin Hye heard a familiar voice but it couldn't be?

"Om...omoni?" Min Ho finally spoke.

'Omoni?' Shin Hye repeated in her heart. 'Are his parents having meeting deciding on his wife? This is embarrassing.' Shin Hye wanted so much for the floor to just gulped her up. 

"Shin Hye.. Open your eyes." Min Ho told her.

"No way! I'm embarrased!!" She whispered to him adamant to keep her eyes shut.

He swayed her hand and shook her shoulder. "Just open your eyes!" He demanded again.

Shin Hye wanted to cry. She was embarrassed. So embarrassed that she would want to run away with her eyes closed. 

"Omo... This girl! The least you could do is dress up a little bit before meeting your in-laws to be!" The similar familiar voice commented.

Shin Hye mustered up a courage inside of her and open one of her eyes. She couldn't believe who she was seeing at that time. Immediately, out of shock, her eyes widened.

"Ottoke?" Was what came out of in disbelief. 

"You know this girl?" Min Ho's mother asked the woman.

"She is our daughter." Announced Shin Hye's mother. 

"O..Omma...?" Shin Hye asked confused. Her eyes darted to her father as well who was sitting across to who appeared to be Min Ho father.

The elders locked their eyes on Min Ho and Shin Hye's hand holding.  Realising this Shin Hye tried to loosened their grip but Min Ho was in trance. 

"Ya! Let go!" Shin Hye whispered at Min Ho. 

Min Ho finally snapped out of his confusion and this weakened the grip of his hand and Shin Hye took the opportunity to let go of his hand. She didn't dare to look at her father's face. She remembered the day when he saw their kissing scene in the drama. Her dad wasn't that happy about Min Ho. He called him, 'The one who stole my daugther's innocence'. 

"Omooo.... This is just like fate! Uri adel and your daughter are actually together?" Min Ho mom exclaimed excitingly. The two mothers clasped each other's hand ecstaticly. The fathers on the other hand seemed indifferent, well at least, Min Ho's father was. Shin Hye father on the other hand was another story.

"Am I going to be dead?" Min Ho finally asked Shin Hye. He was shattered on Shin Hye's father's hardening face staring at him. 

"Ya! Now is not the time to ask such question." Shin Hye whispered back.