The unexpectedly wild decision...

The strong strings

Min Ho put on his disguise. He wore sporty jacket, a wig with long brown hair and a sport cap as well as a thick rimmed spectacles. His manager just watched him. He knew his celebrity needed to clear his head. Best now than later.

Min Ho went into the car. The driver asked where the destination should be.

"Just anywhere. Steer clear of the busy street. Put on this." He gave his driver a usb filled with songs he wished to listen to.

As they were driving around, they reached a junction where the restaurant was before. He was hoping to catch a glimpse of Shin Hye but sadly, he didn't. As the car went a little bit further, he saw Shi Yoon's van. His intuition told him to follow the van. "Follow that van." Min Ho ordered. The driver did as he was told. They didn't follow them too close to avoid suspicion but close enough for them to see where the van was. To Min Ho pleasant surprise it was heading to Shin Hye's area. He was slightly happy. He ordered the driver to park where it was not obvious so that he can observe Shin Hye's interaction with Shi Yoon's. It was nothing special but a friendly hug and smile. Shin Hye waited until Shi Yoon's van disappeared. Shin Hye was still standing in front of her apartment building. She looked very melancholic. To Min Ho surprised, Shin Hye started to walk away from her building. Min Ho told his driver to wait for him. He went out and followed Shin Hye from a far. He was glad that the passer-bys did not recognize him. They did however, exchanged a respectful greeting with Shin Hye. It seemed that they were the people from the neighbourhood. Shin Hye stopped at the playground nearby and chose to sit on a swing. She slowly  rocked her body back and front so the swing would rock lightly to her liking. She was staring at the moon for a bit. Then went through her bag and put on her earphones. She looked so gloomy and deep in thought.

Min Ho decided to approach Shin Hye. He needed to talk to her. He didn't know how but he needed to. Shin Hye did not even notice that Min Ho was approaching her. There were few people around the playground doing their exercises. They were not that suspiscious of Min Ho's presence at all and nor did Shin Hye. Min Ho sat on the swing next to Shin Hye. He stared at her face. Shin Hye was looking on the ground deep in thought. He wished she would look at him so that he could see her full beautiful face. As if Shin Hye heard him, she slowly turn her face to him and warmly smiled. Known for her friendliness and warmth, Shin Hye could not help but being friendly to Min Ho who she thought was a stranger. 

"An Yong Ha se yo." She opened the conversation." You must be new to the neighbourhood. Park Shin Hye Mi da." She introduced herself.

Min Ho was rather alerted on how friendly Shin Hye can be to strangers and so was his sense of possessiveness. He suddenly had the urge of grabbing Shin Hye and carrying her into his car and ran off far away but knowing his ability to control his impulsiveness, he just smiled shyly and nodded at Shin Hye. The moon was shining radiantly and so was Shin Hye'sbeautiful face but traces of hurt can be seen in her eyes. 

"You must be shy," She predicted and continued to smile at him. " It's a beautiful night but undeserving for me to savour." She continued.

"K... Kenchana yo?" Min Ho stammered fishing to find out how she felt.

"Neh.. Wae? Do I look sad?" She smiled bitterly at him and then looked up to the moon. " I guess misery loves company." She declared.

"N... Neh?" Min Ho pretended to be startled. "Are you sure you are okay?" He tried to console her.

Shin Hye knew better than to spill information to strangers. She looked at him and smiled, "Kenchana. It's just one of those day. I don't mean to be rude but I need to be alone for a bit. It is nice to meet you. Hope to see you around." Being a child actress she was trained to put good impression above her feelings. She bowed her head a bit and slowly walked away.

Min Ho was at lost. He didn't know what to do. Shin Hye's sillouhette started to get further. He immediately stood up and followed her from afar. His heart ache. His body missed her warmth... Ottoke? Ottoke? As if his heart was taunting him.

Shin Hye pulled her hair up and tied it. Min Ho could see her beautiful nape. He remembered when he first saw it in their drama, his heart beat faster than he could remember. 

He was angered the fact that he heard some extras talking about how they would want to have Shin Hye as either their girlfriend or wife. He remembered when he heard them saying that, his heart immediately protested by saying, "She's mine!" That was when he knew that he was falling for her.

He fastened his pace. Shin Hye seemed to notice  fast paced footsteps. Her sense of awareness was awakened. She felt uncomfortable. She began to pick her pace too. Min Ho noticing this immediately ran up to her and caught her and hugged her from behind.

Shin Hye was shocked and scared. She was about to scream but Min Ho was fast. He covered . Shin Hye survival instinct acted up. She used her martial skills to flipped Min Ho. All of the sudden, Min Ho realised he was lying on the ground and Shin Hye grabbed his arm and twisted it.

"Shin Hye, it's me! Ouch.. Stop!" Min Ho finally declared.

Shin Hye slowly turned to look who it was. Her beautiful eyes widened, not believing who she was seeing.

"Min Ho Oppa? Wae?" She blinked in disbelieved.

"I really need to talk to you Shin Hye. I need to clarify certain things." Min Ho rushed into his arguments.

Shin Hye looked at him for a second and then looked elsewhere to avoid his gaze and slowly backing up as if she wanted to run away.

Min Ho quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his embrace and hug her. "Please... just give me one night!" He pleaded.

"Oppa...no.. don't... I can't live like that afterwards Oppa.. I can't stand the pain..." She admitted defeat.

"Please Shin Hye.. we owe this to us. We both know it. I rather die tonight! I want to spend just this one night with you." Min Ho kept on pleading. "I'd die Shin Hye.. please..." Min Ho started to sob and cried and tightening his embrace.

Shin Hye's heart was hurting but she knew better that she herself would want that one night where she could carry in her heart forever to remember. She had never felt this impulsive with anyone. She had never felt the strong pull of any men but Min Ho's. Her heart was telling her to just go with the suggestion and see how it would go afterwards.

"O... okay Oppa!" She agreed. Min Ho slowly stopped crying and snuggled his head to hers and slowly whispered...

"Thank You Shin Hye... I will not waste this night... It's a night that I will carry to my grave." He promised. He took out his phone and asked his driver to pick them up near the walking path of the park. 

 

 

Our heart hurt...

We have to go our own way...

I need to heal...

I need to heal too....