Three's a crowd?

The strong strings

"Om.. Omma?" Shin Hye exclaimed and got confused. "How in the world?" 

"Miss, she said she knows you... Or do I need to ge the security?" The waitress asked. 

"No... Don't need." Jong Suk said curteously, "Please come in Madam Park." Jong Suk invited her politely. Shin Hye mom entered the room non-chalantly and sat next to Shin Hye.

Shin Hye and her mom were staring at one another and silently mouth bickering one another and ended up having Shin Hye's mom pinching her on her thigh. "Ouch.... Omma!" Shin Hye said outloud. Jong Suk who saw this smiled. He thought Shin Hye and her mom were really cute.

"So sorry to disturb your lovely dinner but my daughter did not reply her messages and I asked the people at the gym and they said they saw you walking this way and talked about having dinner together." Her mother explained. 

Jong Suk nodded politely and answered, "Please don't worry. We are just having dinner Madam. Nothing happened." Jong Suk somewhat sensed that Shin Hye's mom was worried.  "I need to go to the toilet. I'll be back. Please order anything you want here." Jong suk offered. He stood up and bowed to Shin Hye's mother and gave a quick glance to Shin hye and left the room. 

"Omma!" Shin Hye turned to her mom immediately, "What gives?" She asked.

"Ya!" Her mom hit her arm. Shin Hye whimpered at the sting that her mom caused. "What were you thinking? You are about to be married to Lee Min Ho! How can you be so careless going out with some other guy?" Her mom lectured.

"Omma! Lee Min Ho knew.  He called me! I told him already and he said he was okay with it." Shin Hye told her mom.

"Did he really?" Her mom took out her cell phone and showed Shin Hye a message.

"Ommoni...

Ottoke? I am worried about Shin Hye.

She didn't reply any of my messages. 

Your future son-in-law."

"Aishhhhhhh Jinja! Min Ho Oppa!" Shin Hye felt half annoyed and at the same time smitten as well seeing how progressive Min Ho had been with her mom.  "Omma... are you really going to stay here? I wanna enjoy my time with my friend here." Shin Hye said to her mom.

"Arasso... Arassso... I'll leave in a bit. But remember don't be too late and do message uri son-in-law." Her mom said standing up. As they said their goodbyes, Shin Hye took out her mobile phone and started to text frivilously.

"Yaaaaa Min Ho Oppa,

waegareeee? Didn't I inform you already. 

It's just dinner. Nothing more! Why do you have to make uri Omma come all the way here? angry"

Just as finished texting him Jong Suk entered.

"Where's your mom?" Jong Suk asked as he sat down.

"She left. Apparently, someone went crazy and sent a faux message to her." Shin Hye lied. Their food arrived. "Uwahhhhhhhhh ..... Shin Hye loves food!!!!" Shin Hye said excitedly. 

"Let's eat then." Jong Suk invited. He loved seeing how excited Shin Hye was seeing her food. He felt flowery all inside. He let her to start eating first.  He was watching her eat excitedly. 'This is the moment I have to cherish. Even though, if we can't be together. I will appreciate this.' Jong Suk whispered in his heart. He smiled as he watched her eat.

Shin Hye noticing that she was being stared at, she slowed down and gulped her food. "Ya! Why are you just staring?"Shin Hye said. "Mani moggo!" She ordered him to eat.

"Yea.. yea... Your Hungriness... You are just too cute when you stuff your face like that." He said to her. 

"Ya! You notice too late!" She laughed at the joke she made. 

As they were eating, Jong Suk asked her, "Shin Hye, are you coming to the SBS award?" 

"I think so but I have to go to KBS first to present an award." Shin Hye answered him honestly. "Wae?"

"Nothing, just asking. By the way, are you going there with anyone?" He continued to ask.

"Hmm... I think so...." She answered.

"Who? Min Ho?" Jong Suk blurted out. 

Shin Hye suddenly choked and coughed. "Who?" Her face was red from coughing.

"I mean.. isn't it normal? For co-stars to be in one ride?" Jong Suk tried to hide his true intention. 

"When I said I think so, I meant with my manager and co-ordi." Shin Hye explained.

"Oh.. I see it now." Laughed Jong Suk. 'Jong Suk-ah... You're such a coward!'

"Kende.. Chingu. Who are you going with? Is it Lee Bo-Young Sunbae?" Shin Hye asked.

"Nope. Just me. Would you like to accompany me?" Jong Suk tried to ask her.

"Ya! Your fans will hate me and you know I rather not be in any scandals anymore." She said. Jong Suk just kept quiet for a bit. He understood that Shin Hye was uncomfortable with him at that moment. 

"Ya! Eat some more. " Shin Hye tried to break the silence. "Don't waste food! Shin Hye angry!" Shin Hye tried to joke. 

***********

"Aaahhh... so fulllllll...."Shin Hye said as she entered her house. "Omma.... I'm home... I'll be in my room."

She entered her room and laid on her bed when her cell phone rang. "Hello?" She answered in English.

"Are you drunk?" Min Ho voiced boomed through her phone.

"Ya! Oppa! I didn't recognize the number so I wanted to pretended to be someone else." She explained and sat on the edge of her bed.

"This number, only you know it. Don't pass it around." He ordered Shin Hye. "Come down. I'll be waiting."

"Oppa.. it's late and people will see..." Shin Hye protested.

"No one will see us. It's dead silent here." Min Ho insisted.

"Arasso...  Arasso! Wait a minute." Shin Hye finally agreed. She freshened up herself a bit and took her mobile phone and her keys as well as her wallet in a tiny sporty bag. As she went out, her mom was sitting on the couch watching drama.  "Omma... I will be back in a bit."

Her mom turned her head to see Shin Hye and smiled with two thumbs up. "Do well uri daughter." As if she knew that Shin Hye would be going out to see Min Ho.