Is giving up the option?

The strong strings

Jong Suk noticed that Min Ho left right after Shin Hye but he didn't doubt anything. He did notice that Min Ho was staring at Shin Hye most of the time which made Shin Hye flustered but she covered it up by pretending to be busy talking with them. Since both SHin Hye and Min Ho were not present, he took the opportunity to ask  Woo Bin about Shin Hye.

"Woo Bin... What do you think about Shin Hye?" He asked abruptly which startled Woo Bin.

"I think she's alright! She's like a buddy to me. Nothing else." Woo Bin admitted.

"Something wrong with you man.... Girl that beauty can never be a buddy but the light of my life." Jong Suk confessed.

"Well.. it's more like I appreciate her the way Ido with you in other words, she's someone who you hope to have around for the rest of your life and never lose them. A friend you can count on. Don't get me wrong though, I already have my one now!" Woo Bin explained himself. "But, the way you sounded... are you interested in Shin Hye romantically?" Woo Bin wondered.

"I think so but I am not too sure yet. I know back then when I first met her, I felt that she had the air out of my lungs." Jong Suk said.

"What? She used vacuum?" Woo Bin joked.

"Ya!... For someone who has a girlfriend, you are the most unromantic guy I guess." Jong Suk counter-attack added with a bit of a laughter. Whenever they got into serious talking, one of them would be breaking the mood by joking around. "But seriously, she invoke something within me. That warm fuzzy feeling which I am not sure what. All I know is that I want to spend time with her. I feel like someone has stuck pictures of her smiling on my eyelids cause when I close my eyes, that's all I see."

"You are one sick puppy in love Jong Suk. But I can tell you this as a friend, you may have to fight with the other princes. Shin Hye at times can be very oblivious to people's feeling especially namja. She may see it as a friendly note rather than romantic. You have got to be direct with her, boy. " Advised Woo Bin and at the same time giving Jong Suk an indirect hint that he was not the only one pursuing the Shin Hye. 

"Fuhhh..."Sighed Jong Suk. "By the way, what's with Min Ho? He doesn't look too good? Is he sick?"

"Chingu ya... he is just like you..." Woo Bin hinted Jong Suk further. "If you are not careful, in two weeks time that's what you'll be like." 

"So who is he after? Ji-Wonnie?" Jong Suk guessed with full interest.

"I rather you find out yourself. I gave you all the hint just now." Woo Bin looked deeply at Jong Suk's face hoping Jong Suk would get the idea. Jong Suk's eyes widened. "There you go!" Woo Bin affirmed Jong Suk's answer. 

"What???" Jong Suk said in disbelief. "I thought he would go for diva-esque kind of girl. Shin Hye is different!" Jong Suk suddenly panicking. "It's not true right?" Jong Suk was still not able to digest the information he was receiving. "No way! Shin Hye won't fall for a guy like him right?" He was trying to feel reassuring. 

"Have you read any of the websites that informs anything about us?" Woo Bin asked. "Shin Hye likes family guy. I think she is currently looking for someone to settle down. Who knows you might be one of those candidates. Shin Hye is good at hiding how she feels hence best actress so far and hence most wanted too. You've got to watch Miracle Cell No. 7" Woo Bin added. "My girl cried non-stop that her eyes were red for days." Woo Bin attested to Shin Hye's skills. 

Jong Suk was still silent. He was speechless when he knew who his competition was or at least one of them. He tried to recall how Shin Hye was around him during their sessions. Sure, if it was depending on their age, Jong Suk was older than Shin Hye but Shin Hye's maturity level would probably differ. Jong Suk felt that he was at the bottom of the earth. He wondered if there was anywhere he could find out what Shin Hye thought of him.

"Look, I know you for a long time and we are buddies. Min Ho is a respected hyung who helped me a lot. I won't want to get in between you guys. But, please be mindful of Shin Hye's feeling. She's a treasured friend to me." Woo Bin seemed to announced his disinvolvement for their fight for Shin Hye's love. "May the best man win!" He added.

 

I thought....

I thought....

Was I deceived by your kindness....

Was I blinded by your warmth...

I need to see your true heart....