Happy together....?

The strong strings

The families finally met for the second time and first time properly. The situation was ratherly more warm than what it was before this. Food were excellent and so was the company. The parents finally sat down and the youn ones were chased to the other room. Min Ho sister could not stay longer as she had to attend a meeting at her agency while Shin Hye's brother decided to leave the lovey doves alone.

"I am soooo nervous Oppa!~" Shin Hye opened their conversation. They had been awkwardly shy towards each other as if they were being introduced by each family for the first time. 

"Waegaree? Why are you nervous being with me?" Min Ho asked worried.

"Ani... I don't know... I just feel ratherly nervous for some reason. " Shin Hye simply just expressed her feeling. She peeled the Mandarin for Min Ho and another one for her. She loved eating fruits. She was smiling happily as she ate the succulent mandarin. Min Ho smiled looking at his Shin Hye who would easily become very happy even to the most mundane thing that people could thought of.

"This is why I love you Shin Hye... You are very appreciative of just about everything. You are kind and considerate towards others and a bonus for me you are beautiful just as a person inside out." Min Ho expressed his feelings. Shin Hye blushed and softly hit his hand. "By the way! I want to see your room!" Min Ho said his thought out loud. 

"Wae?" Shin Hye protested.

"Kenyang... You've seen my room before!" Min Ho tried to reason with her. "It's only fair if I see yours!" He insisted.

"Ya!" She gave him the protesting look and Min Ho counter-attack her stare. "Fine!" Shin Hye finally gave up. "Just 5 minutes!" Shin Hye conditioned him. 

Min Ho like a puppy in love was so happy to finally be in his girl's room. Shin Hye slowly opened her room. She was truly reluctant to let Min Ho in as she only let her girlfriend enter her room and that was a long time ago. Min Ho explored her room to the content of his heart. He saw her luggage."Audiga?" He asked with a worried face. "You're not running away from me are you? ARe you having cold feet?" He accused.

Shin Hye giggled seeing Min Ho's reaction. "No! Oppa!" Shin Hye answered his curiousity. "I have work to attend Miu Miu party in Hong Kong and wear the dress they send as a model." She pulled out the dress out of her dresser. A beautifully designed dress with low V-lunge with beads and sequins. 

Min Ho disagreed with what Shin Hye was going to wear and he gave her a disgusted look. "Do you really have to wear this dress?" He asked pointing at the dress. Shin Hye nodded and put it back into her dresser and pull out the coat that went with the dress. "You better wear the coat fullly buttoned!" Min Ho warned her. "The dress is too revealing. Ottoke? I don't want other men oogling their eyes at my girl!" He admitted as he sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Oppa! I have to do it. They are my sponsors anyway." Shin Hye explained as she put back the coat. Min Ho slowly laid down on her bed. 

" I feel like we are married already and you are unpacking our things from our honeymoon. " Min Ho told her as he was watching her every move as she packed her things. She stopped at his words and blushed again.

"Oppa~~~" She said filled with cuteness.

"Yoebo~~~~" Min Ho called her with his very own aegyo.

Shin Hye burst into laughter. They both laughed happily and continued talking and updating about each other's upcoming work event.

********

"Shin Hye Omma! Your dishes are really delicious. How in the world did you now make Shin Hye fat?" Min Ho mother asked Shin Hye's mother in amazement of how talented SHin Hye's mother was in her cooking.

"I don't cook that delicious when it comes for her." SHin Hye's mother joked. "Kende, I am so happy that our children are dating one another."

"I know right! Who in the world would have thought!" Min Ho's mother agreed. "I loved to watch Shin Hye in her drama. She's such a good cryer." Min Ho's mother admitted.

"That girl when she was young she likes to cry a lot. Well, the crying has done her good and make fortune out of it." Both of the mothers laughed at Shin Hye's mother's joke. 

"Ommo... You are still your funny self. I really miss our time together." Min Ho's mother said.

"Me too."Shin Hye's mother admitted as well. 

"So, I guess we better discuss about our children. When are they planning to tie the knot." Min Ho's father suggested. "I am happy to see they are compatible and to have a good daughter in law soon." He admitted proudly.

"I agree and we, too, feel very honoured to have our girl to be loved by your son." Shin Hye's father said as he smiled at Min Ho's father. " Shin Hye Omma, go, ask them to come in."

Shin Hye's mother went to look for them in Shin Hye's room. She was surprised to see Shin Hye was busy packing her things while Min Ho fell asleep on her bed. She smiled as if she was seeing how her daughter's life was going to be like.

"Shin Hye yah... Wake up Min Ho. It's time for us to discuss properly." She called out to Shin Hye.

"Neh omma. Cangkaman yo." Shin Hye answered her mother. Suddenly her hands felt cold and so did her feet. Her nervousness attacked her at that time. She slowly approached MIn Ho and touched his cheek. Min Ho's eyes open wide, shocked from the coldness of Shin Hye's finger. He immediately sat. "We have to sit with the elders." She smiled. Pale. 

"Are you alright?" Min Ho asked. Shin Hye weakly nodded. She felt a little faint but she thought it could be due to her over-thinking about things. She was worried about her trip and then both of them were going to be very busy with projects. Were they pushing things too soon? Min Ho grabbed her hands and held them in his. He rubbed her cold hands and tried to blow hot air from his mouth. Shin Hye smiled as this reminded her of the drunk scene after the party of their drama. Was back then his genuine reaction as well? Was it why he kept on saying Kim Tan was him? Was he already telling her something back then? "Miane Oppa." She apologized. Min Ho, puzzled over Shin Hye's sudden apology, looked up at her. Shin Hye smiled warmly at him and stared at his beautiful face filled with genuine concern about her. "For not noticing your feeling earlier." She admitted.

"Kenchana." He answered back. "I am just too happy that we are finally here. Making this decision together. I just want to be with you. My mind is filled with you. I don't think I can separate away from you too long." He expressed his feelings towards her. "Kaja! We don't want to waste time anymore. If possible we should get married now!" He said eagerly pulling Shin Hye's hand to the living room.

Both of them sat infront of their parents. Both parents smiled happily for that occassion. It was as if they were already in a wedding ceremony. 

"So, let's cut things short. Min Ho,  when do you want to get married?" His father asked him. He lifted his head and smiled at his father.

"The sooner the better Appa"He answered.

"Shin Hye ssi...?" Min Ho father asked. Shin Hye just smiled shyly. 

"Whatever Appaga say, I will agree." Shin Hye answered timidly. Both mothers giggled, feeling excited. Shin Hye smiled widened as well, she was feeling over the moon.

"But with your upcoming schedules, how are going to fit the entire ceremony in?" Shin Hye's mother voiced out her concern as she just remembered what Shin Hye told her two days back.

"Don't worry Shin Hye Omma. We will find time in between or if not let's just push back a little until they are free." Shin Hye's father assured her mother.

Both Min Ho and Shin Hye looked at one another and realized another mountain just came in between them. 

"Ottoke?"Shin Hye mouthed to Min Ho who seemed to think the same thing as her as well. 

"I think, you both need to talk to one another and properly discuss and tell us when you want to get married. That way we will have proper preparation to do." Min Ho father suggested. The other parents agreed. 

"What's most important when getting married is not to rush things but to do it properly as we have to mention to your grandparents and relatives as well." Min Ho's mother explained. 

"That's true. Anyway, you both love each other. I am sure waiting a bit is not a problem."Shin Hye's mother assured them.