How should I really be?

The strong strings

The moment Shi Yoon mentioned her name, his entire body nearly froze but his head immediately turned to really see if there actually was her being mentioned. Could it be another person with the similar name? How coincidental would it be if the similar name person knew the very same person that she knew?

"It is really you..." He whispered under his breathe. 

"What?" Shi Yoon didn't clearly hear what Min Ho said.

"Thank You Man!" He said cooly trying to hide his excitement and yet nervousness. "It's crazy outside there. It's hard for me to really go anywhere nowadays without being recognized." He continued.

Shin Hye just sat at the back quietly, staring at Min Ho. Savouring the oppportunity she was having at that time. She didn't realize that Shi Yoon was actually looking at her reaction. 

"Stop staring him like that Shin Hye Yah! You're going to burn a hole on his head." Shi Yoon said and laughed really hard. Shin Hye's face turned red. She was embarrassed by her unexpected reaction. Min Ho didn't even look back. Instead he pretended to be busy texting and looking at his phone. 

"I... I wasn't staring at Min Ho Ssi... I was daydreaming and didn't realize that I was looking that way Oppa!" She said shyly. The entire car fell into a weird and heavy silence. Shi Yoon himself fell asleep because he was tired from his workout.

Shin Hye took the opportunity to look at the back of Min Ho's head. She wanted so much to tell him that she had missed him a lot. The pain started to grow inside of her. She was aching. Luckily, she remembered that she wanted to continue to read the book. She scrummaged through her bag... It wasn't where it was supposed to be. She pour everything out and looked through her stuff one by one.

Little did Shin Hye knew that Min Ho was actually looking back at her through the rear view mirror. He was actually stealing glimses of her and tried to look at what Shin Hye was doing at the back through the rear mirror. He took the opportunity of Shi Yoon being asleep to stare as much as he wanted through the rear mirror.  He was happy to see that she was also doing the same. Stealing glimpses of him. How in his head he would jumped to the back seat, hugged her, shower her beautiful face with light kisses and hugged her tightly. He tried hard to control his feelings, the rush was intoxicating. 

Shin Hye felt frustrated that the book she wanted to continue reading was no where to be found. 

"Maybe it was in the gym's locker." She wondered. She texted the receptionist hotline number. In about five minutes, her phone rang. It was the gym's. " Hello?" She answered as softly as she could. "So, nothing was in there? I see.. Thank You.. Yeah.. I was hoping I'd left it there...ok.. Thank You..." She slowly hung up and stared at ther phone wondering where else would that book be. 

"What?..What happened?" Shi Yoon awoke and turned around and asked Shin Hye who looked a tad down. Min Ho took this opportunity to turn around as well. He used this time to look at Shin Hye as much as he wanted.

She answered heavily, "I left something but not sure where..." She inhaled deeply. "I'll look for it later. Don't worry." She tried to smile although bitterly.

"You sure?" Min Ho suddenly voiced out his concern. "Is it something very important?" He asked more.

"Yeah... Is it at the gym?" Shi Yoon also asked.

"You guys were at the gym?" Min Ho asked to satisfy his curiousity.

"Yeah.. that's how we ended up together. She was training there as well. Oh yeah.. before I forgot, we are going to head to my office first and then Shin Hye is going to treat us. Do you want to come along?" Shi Yoon offered. 

"I.. I don't want to disturb you guys. I am already a burden to you... You've helped me out.." He said slowly although, in his heart he was hoping he could tag along. 

"S..sure.. just come along Op.. sorry.. Min Ho Ssi.."Shin Hye stammered nervously. "Man... why is this weird?" She whispered in her heart. Shi Yoon was staring at Shin Hye's weird action.

Min Ho smiled happily unable to contain his happiness. "Kam Sa Ham Ni Da" He said. He couldn't stop smiling.

As she noticed he turned his head away, Shin Hye was also smiling and blushing happily. Shi Yoon who was watching this just shrugged it out.