Are surfing the wave?

The strong strings

Shin Hye was humming her favourite tune, 'The Story' while reading her current favourite book, 'The Red String' when suddenly her phone rang and Min Ho code name appeared. She put down her book and enthusiastically answered her phone. 

"Ya! Yeobo! Talk to this fangirl of yours!" Min Ho shouted on his end.

"Wae?~~~" Shin Hye protested. "What is wrong now?" Min Ho mood lately has not been that stable. Shin Hye tried to be as accomodating to her dearest beloved boyfriend as much as she could. Min Ho jealousy towards her friends had escalated that lately but Shin Hye understood his feelings.

"Anyoeng Ha se yo." Greeted a female voice. Shin Hye guard rose. 

"A.. Anyoeng Ha se yo." Shin Hye greeted back. She was a bit shocked to hear another female voice from Min Ho new secret number which she assumed only to be used for them both.

"I'm Min Ho Noona." His sister introduced herself. Shin Hye could hear an ecstatic squeel at the end of the other line. "It's her? It's really her?" His sister seemed to be in disbelief that she was actually talking with Shin Hye. "Ya! Did you pay one of those fan girls to pretend to be her?" His sister doubted him. 

"Fine!" She could hear him counter argue his sister. It sounded like they were fighting for the phone. "Ya!" He shouted at his sister. "Yoebo, come to the adress I am sending you. Be very discreet. Or ask a friend to send you. " Min Ho ordered.

"Waegere?" Shin Hye asked.

"Could it be that I miss you?" Min Ho said cheekily in a husky voice.

"Ya~~~" Shin Hye said full with aegyo. "I'll ask Oppa to send me." Shin Hye confirmed her attendance to Min Ho. She was smiling feeling happy. After they hung up, she packed up things she needed. She went to look for her brother. Her brother was in his room with his earphones on listening to probably his new tunes. 

"Hyungie~~~~" She said and hugged her brother.

"Ah.. Kapchagi!" Her brother said in a total surprise. " Ya!" He shouted at Shin Hye. 

"Hyung!" She tried to pull aegyo at him. "I need a favour!!!" She said. 

"What?" He snapped. She whispered into his ear.  "Waeeeee?" Her brother whined. "Why can't you drive your car yourself?" He whined more. 

"I will buy you that guitar that you wanted so much." SHin Hye tried to bribe her brother. 

"Call!"He agreeed and got up as he grabbed his keys.