Decisions...decisions...

The strong strings

Min Ho parents left after sometime. Min Ho stayed a little bit to spend time with Shin Hye. They need to talk and discuss about their future. 

"So what do you think?" Min Ho asked Shin Hye after conveying his suggestion.

"Oppa.. Isn't it a little bit drastic?" Shin Hye expressed her worries. "Besides, both of us have not informed our agency. My agency seems alright so far..."

"Ara... My boss is not up to the idea of me settling down. But he is not me. I need you Shin Hye." He told his honest truth. "What if we just simply register and announced it a little bit later. At least, we are still and legally together." Min Ho suggested.

"I am okay with that if our parents agree. But Oppa...." Suddenly Shin Hye felt embarrassed to bring up this topic. "I can't get pregnant while we are in our secret marriage." She took the courage to talk about this issue. 

Min Ho had a mischievous smile on his face. He sat closer to Shin Hye and took her hand and kissed it. "The more fun for me." He joked.

"Ya!" Shin Hye hit him. Her face was all red. "Oppa! This is a serious conversation." She tried to look straight.

"Ara... but I did think about having children. I read somewhere you wanted four?" He laughed a little bit at this. " Two for me and two for you." He continued to be in his fantasy. "Do you want them immediately? I thought we might want to give us time together first and when we both are settled and ready, we will have them." He offered his thought.

Shin Hye breathe out a sense of relief. "Me too.. We might need cool down time before we bring in the little ones. I want them to grow up in a proper environment." She told him.

"So... are you up for the secret marriage?" Min Ho asked excitedly.

Shin Hye smiled at him in agreement. "We'll talk more about this when I come back from Hong Kong." She told him.

"Oppa... it's getting really late. You better go. I need my sleep as well and need to wake up early tomorrow for my flight." She explained. Min Ho gave her a sad face and pouting his lips. "Oppa~~~" She said cutely and softly hit his hand.

"Aish... Let's go to our house and sleep together." He suggested and winked. 

"Andwe! We can only go there when we are officially married." She put both her hands on her hips as if she was angry at a little kid. 

"Aishh... Andwe! Now!" Min Ho protested like a little boy. Shin Hye laughed at him. "What's that?" He pointed on SHin Hye's right. Immediately SHin Hye turned her head to see what he was pointing at, he stole a kiss on her cheek. 

"Oppa~~~" She said shyly.

"Ara.. Araa... I'll go home and just dream sleeping next to you. " He more.

"I'll see you in my dream then.." She answered him and smiled sweetly as he put on his cap and lowered it to disguise himself from being seen leaving her apartment. 

 

Finally...

The moment I have waited...

Soon...

Please come soon...