First meet...

The strong strings

Shin Hye was nervous as she stepped out of her brother's car. She wore the most inconspicuous clothing she could ever find. She went to the elevator. People didn't seem to be bothered by her presence nor did they got curious with her. When she arrived to the intended level, she stepped out and quickly headed to the apartment which Min Ho had instructed. Before she could push the bell, Min Ho opened the door and ushered her to be quiet and hid behind him. He took her wrist and led her behind him. She slowly followed him.

Min Ho sister was busy being online. 

"Noona... Shin Hye said she couldn't come." Min Ho pretended to be sad. Shin Hye tried to hide her giggles. 

"Ya! Ya! I knew you made it up. No way in the world any insanely beautiful girl like Shin Hye would want a guy like you! She friend zoned you already by referring herself as dongsaeng!" Her sister loudly argued with Min Ho. As his sister was about to get closer and hit MIn Ho. Min Ho pulled Shin Hye from hiding behind him. Min Ho's sister froze. Her eyes widened and gaped. 

Min Ho took off Shin Hye's cap and messed with her hair. He seemed to develop a habit of playing with Shin Hye's hair.

"Ya!" Shin Hye said to Min Ho as she straigthened her hair properly. 

"Anyong Ha Se yo Park Shin Hye imnida." Shin Hye introduced herself. 

"Aaa... Aaa... Anyong... Min Ho Noona imnida." It was Min Ho's sister's turn to stuttered. She was star struck. She couldn't believe her eyes seeing a hallyu star in her house. Aside her brother that is. "Omo. Omo.. I must be dreaming. " She said slowly slapping her fore head.

"Eh... Don't do that Unnie." Shin Hye tried to stop Min Ho's sister from slapping her forehead which had turned red.

"Let her be." Min Ho held Shin Hye's wrist stopping her from moving away from him.  "Now, do you believe me Noona?"

"Wae?" His sister asked Shin Hye. " You should be with other hallyu star. Not him!" His sister said in disbelief.

"Ya! Noona!" Min Ho fumed. "King must be with the Queen. Who else do you think fit for Shin Hye? Only Me!" Min Ho said to his sister. Shin Hye tried to calm Min Ho down by holding his upper arm.

"Oppa..." Shin Hye uttered. Min Ho turned to look at Shin Hye serene beautiful face. He felt a lot better that she was there with him. 

"Didn't I tell you to use Chakgya?" He demanded Shin Hye. Shin Hye blushed at this. She was a little bit embarrass to do that in front of Min Ho's sister. She softly hit his arm to show her protest. 

"What? You force her into marriage?" His sister freaked out. "Are you crazy? Omma and appa will kill you!" She told him. 

"Relax sister," Min Ho tried to explain to her, " THis is just practice before the real thing. So that my beautiful one would remember that she and I belong together." Min Ho said as he looked deeply into Shin Hye's eyes. "I need to discuss something with Shin Hye. I will see you around."

"Wait!" His sister stopped him. She quickly went into her room and brought her phone along with her. "I must take photo with her." She grabbed Shin Hye from Min Ho and took selca of herself and Shin Hye. "Do come again sister in law to be." Min Ho sister welcomed Shin Hye into their family. " Ya! Min Ho! You better do well! And when are you going to inform Omma and Oppa?"

"That's why I need to discuss with Shin Hye! I' ll see you around. And please clean up your house. You've moved in weeks ago!" Min Ho lectured his sister.

"Arasso Arasso!" She answered her brother back.