It was the other string?

The strong strings

It had been a long time since last he saw her. They co-starred in a drama together. Their heart warming drama had win a lot of hearts. Shin Hye herself had admitted her attraction towards him but he had to set his head straight. He didn't want to disappoint his family so he had to set his focus straight. Besides, Shin Hye was not the type of girl he usually fall for. He likes the very y and feminine as well as a fashionista like Shin Se Kyung or his recent interest, UEE. 

Due to his new drama contract, his character needed him to buff up, so his manager had set him up with an instructor to make him more muscular than he was. After his workout session, he had to head up to the office to pick up his new script and he had to go through them to do some research and practice. He quickly headed to the shower section. As he was rushing his phone made a beep and a message from his grandmother appeared. 

"Dong Goo ah.. Can you be so dear and buy me some red bean bread. Grand ma is craving for some. Be safe my boy." He smiled. He loves it when his grandmother relied on him even the simpliest thing. To him, family would always come first. As he was about to reply the message...

"Ouch..." He heard the voice of the person that he just bumped into. His forehead hurt. They knocked each other up. He was massaging his forehead. He fell on the floor as was the other person. He stood up quickly. He couldn't believe his eyes. He hadn't seen her for a long time. Her forehead was read. Having fair skin like hers made it more obvious. She was helped by the others. She thanked the others. She was still her old very humble self despite the fact that most men or nearly all men in the entire Earth referred to her as the pure or untouch Goddess. Women would probably be very envious of her beauty and wishing they would have her beauty. She is loved by many for her very pure and kind-hearted attitude. She slowly lifted her face to see who bumped into her. Just as shocked as he was...

"Oppa..? Shi Yoon Oppa?" She said half surprised and half excited.