The chance... wasted?

The strong strings

While waiting for Shin Hye, Jong Suk applied for membership at the gym. The gym's facilities and trainers were up to his expectation and a plus for having Shin Hye arround.  

"Wait for a while sir." Said the lady taking away his application form. "I will process these first. Would you like any juices? It's complimentary for our new applicants." She offered.

Jong Suk looked at the menu. "I will have the gold medalist then." He decided. In a few minutes, his drink arrived. He thoroughly enjoyed the balanced and refreshing taste of oranges and pineapple. He saw Shin Hye from afar heading to the shower. She saw him and signalled that she would take her shower first and then meet him up. He nodded and smiled. Although it was after her work out, she still looked pretty and lively. He felt that she took his breathe away again for the second time.

A text message appeared on his phone screen. It was Woo Bin, his very good friend. Instead of texting back, he decided to call him.

"Where are you?" Asked Jong Suk.

"I'm at my apartment. So, are you free to hang out?" Woo Bin asked. Jong Suk hesitated a little bit since he really wanted to spend sometime with Shin Hye.

"Shin Hye is treating me for dinner tonight. Where's your girl?" Jong Suk asked.

"She's out shooting. Really with Shin Hye? How did that happen?" Woo Bin asked feeling surprised.

"I was checking out the new gym. I was thirsty so I went to the nearby cafe and then she appeared. We had a chat. I paid for her food and she felt indebted so she invited me to dinner." Jong Suk explained briefly.

"That's a really romantic love story. Happily ever after?" Woo Bin joked. "Do send my regards to her and tell her I am looking forward to meeting her and the entire casts soon." He added.

"Sure! Will do." Jong Suk promised. He saw Shin Hye walked towards him and along the way she bowed her head thanking the people around her. "She sure is a gem and so beautiful." Jong Suk spilled his words.

"Who?" Woo Bin asked.

"Are you ready?" Shin Hye asked. "Just wait a sec. I am calling my brother to pick us up. " she said in a friendly manner.

"Woo Bin. I have to go now. I'll call you later." He hung up.

"Was that Woo Bin? Does he want to join us up? Just tell him to come to my mom's new restaurant." Shin Hye offered. 

"You sure?" Jong Suk dreaded. 

"Yeap.. why not. The more the merrier" She said. Reluctantly, Jong Suk texted Woo Bin and told him to come to Shin Hye's mom new restaurant. 

 

I will work hard to have you in my life...