Couldn't hold it anymore...

The strong strings

Min Ho felt that he was about to go crazy to see Jong Suk freely touching Shin Hye. Knowing Shin Hye would always try to deal with situation nicely, she would easily being preyed upon. At least that was how Min Ho felt when seeing Jong Suk grabbing her hands. He had to do something, he could see Shin Hye was getting uncomfortable. He pretended that he was being startled by his mobile phone's vibration when actually he was shouting with madness at Jong Suk.

"Ya!!!!" that was his immediate reaction. In his mind, he would jump onton Jong Suk and hit him hard but he knew better not to act on his anger. "Sorry! I was startled by my mobile phone. It was on high vibrate." Min Ho took out his phone and pretended to look at the screen. 

Being quick witted, Shin Hye immediately let loose of Jong Suk's grip and head off to the kitchen. Min Ho smiled knowing the girl he loved would never let anyone easily touch her. He knew immediately that despite how things were between them, Shin Hye would keep her words. 

"Be patient my love, we'll be together soon. I am not going to let you wait that long and I cannot wait that long either. I am dying..." He whispered in his head. Without realizing, Min Ho stared or would steal any chances he had looking at Shin Hye. He noticed that she was nervous with his reaction but he didn't care anymore. He wanted the two other men to know how he felt at Shin Hye. Jong Suk seemed oblivious to what Min Ho was doing so did her brother. Woo Bin chose to ignore as he didn't want to be in the war of two people he cared about. Well, in fact three.

When her brother left to help her mom, Min Ho noticed that Shin Hye was more vulnerable and his staring didn't help but Min Ho couldn't contain. He, himself would feel that he would burst soon. Shin Hye suddenly stood up and excused herself to go out from the room. Min Ho knew why and he seemed happy that the other two were lost in their world chatting away. Min Ho had the urge to follow her and in fact he would want to spend even one whole minute to just be with her or to talk with her.  He excused himself as well. 

To his pleasant surprise, Shin Hye was leaning against the wall  near the door somewhat hitting her chest crying out how crazy the situation was. He felt hurt. He was hurt on the idea that his presence was causing pain to her. He couldn't help but stared at her. They didn't say anything but they definitely knew what each of them were thinking.

"This is so hard...." Each of them whispered in their heart.

Shin Hye's eyes welled up. She pressed her lips so that she wouldn't burst into tears. She took a step closer to him as if she wanted to run to his embrace but stopped. She was about to sob, he could hear her tiny whimper holding it as she looked down and suddenly she faced away and ran back to the kitchen. Min Ho was taken aback a little with Shin Hye's reaction. In his heart, he was hoping she would at least hug and snuggled into him like so many occasions that he had dreamed off. His heart sank seeing her silhoutte faded from in front of him. 

Without realizing, Min Ho was slowly following her step. When he went through the kitchen, some of the employees noticed him and greeted  him excitedly especially the female ones. He just quickly waved. While some were being helpful pointing out that shin Hye went through the back door. He bowed to them quickly and head to the direction being told. 

He found out that she was squatting down holding her cries.

He slowly head towards her. 

Shin Hye noticed, she immediately stood up and stepped away. She held her hand up indicating for him not to get any closer.

"Shin Hye... Please..." He pleaded. 

 

I can't.. 

this pain...

it's getting too much...

I have realized....

you are my air...