What was said and what was done.. Don't look back...

The strong strings

Shin Hye quickly went back to the toilet to hide. Tears couldn't stop flowing out. She cried as hard as she could. She had to let it out. She was embarrassed. Ashamed and at the same time she felt humiliated. Not humiliated by him but by her own accord. How could this happen again? Why couldn't men see her as a woman? She dialled a number. She called her brother.

"What's wrong?" He said worried.

"Ottoke Oppa...." She cried."I am so stupid. I am so tired. I hate feeling weak like this." She poured her heart out to him.

"Shin Hye yah.. come on. You are never like this. You are strong!" Her brother encouraged her. "I told you to stay away from that feeling towards him. I told you he was not giving any signs of interest. Please.. I'll come to you. Where are you?" Her brother offered.

Her cries slowed down. She slowly stood up and looked at the mirror. She saw how bad she was looking. A sudden courage built up inside of her. It felt like the image of hers was speaking to her.

"Come on Shin Hye!" It said. "You are priceless. No one can match you. You are stronger. You are better. It's their lost. Breathe in and out. Walk it out. Think of the work you have done to build your empire up till now. Are you going to bury it for things like this?!"

"No!" Shin Hye answered with a sense of determination. She put her phone down. As if she was possesed by a ghost. She suddenly became someone different from how she was before. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. She slowly opened her eyes, "It's time to move forward." She had made an ultimatum. She washed her face and freshen up herself. She opened the door and she was surprised to see Min Ho leaning against the wall. She calmly and slowly walked out the toilet.

"You can use it now. I thought I left my bag there. Apparently not." She lied and trying to stay compose.

"Shin Hye yah.. Let me explain..." Min Ho said approaching her closer. Shin Hye stepped back.

"It's okay. You don't have to explain to me what you are going to do there." She tried to joke. The perk being a good actress was that she could really cover her true emotion. 

Min Ho felt a stab of pain in his heart. Shin Hye was different. She wasn't what he imagined she was supposed to be. May be she actually had no feeling towards him. Was it just him all along? Shin Hye noticed Min Ho expression was getting intense and uncomfortable. She interjected," Has the food arrived already? I am soooo famished." She acted cute and rubbing her tummy. "Go quickly Oppa! This dongsaeng is really hungry." She smiled. The moment Min Ho heard the word 'Dongsaeng' spurted out of Shin Hye's mouth, he felt his heart broke into a thousan pieces. He looked down and exhaled in frustration. Shin Hye pat his shoulder. "Kencana Oppa. I will see you in the room."

As she was about to walk away. Min Ho quickly grabbed her arm. Shin Hye looked at him confused. "Oppa... Wae?" She tried to pretend to be offended. Min Ho wanted to prove otherwise of what she was thinking. He got closer to her. Shin Hye closed her eyes. Afraid of what was going to happen. As if angels were on her side, they heard people talking. Shin Hye took the opportunity to break free. She quickly pushed him away. "I'll see you inside Oppa." She smiled bitterly. 

 

"It's over..." She whispered inside her heart. It was hard and heavy to let go but she needed a closure. She needed to be herself again. 

As she went into the room, Shi Yoon was talking to his manager about his schedule. Food was already on the table. Shin Hye's eyes brightened. She acted excited. She sat and grabbed her spoon and chopsticks.

"Oppa come on let's eat." She also offered both Shi Yoon's manager and driver.

"Let's wait. Min Ho ssi is not here yet." Shi Yoon said. Shin Hye made a face. "Wasn't he going to the toilet? Didn't you see him?" Shin Hye just shrugged her shoulders pretending that she didn't see him. 

In a few minutes, Shi Yoon's phone rang. 

"Min Ho Ssi?" He said. Shin Hye listened but acted mutual. "I see. Alright. I tell her. We'll send your food to your agency then?" Shi Yoon looked at Shin Hye while talking to Min Ho."I see. Bye." He put his phone down. "He had to go, his manager said that there was some immediate issue at their agency." Shin Hye forced a smile and nodded. "Let's eat then." 

 

 

"Finally... I miss you so much... but I guess... we are not meant to be then..." He said.

 

 

"Yes... It's time to move on. The force flow of life.. its currency is too strong... survive... we cannot..." She claimed.