Ottoke?

The strong strings

"Lee Min Ho was feeling rather in a need of a company. He called his two best buddies to accompany him or just hang out at his home but both of them were busy. He sighed and the thought of Shin Hye popped into his mind. He shook off his head. He looked through his contact list and Choi Jin Hyuk rang a bell in his head. He called him. No answer. 

"Must be busy with his new drama..." huffed Min Ho.

He called Kim Woo Bin. No answer as well. 

He sighed again. "I must do something. I must shake of this feelings. Why is it getting stronger?" Min Ho asked himself. He remembered how easy for him to settle down in his previous relationship.

"Maybe this is the real deal?" His heart whispered. "Maybe she is the one that you're supposed to be with..." convinced the little voice in his head. 

"Argh...." He tried to shook off the idea.

"What?" His sister popped out of her room with a sleepy face. "Why are you screaming?" She asked feeling annoyed. "I'm sleeping will ya!" She scolded him.

"Sis, tell mom and dad I'm going out for a bit," He told his sister. He grabbed his keys and jacket.

"Where to?" His sister asked.

"Anywhere." He answered curtly and left his apartment with his sister feeling confused by his brooding act.

While driving his car, he thought of going to Shin Hye's apartment but the idea of 'HOW' to introduce himself to the family overwhelemed him and beside, he knew better than not to appear in front of her. Plus, her father had a negative reaction towards their kissing scene.

"Oppa, my appa hated our kissing scene. Omma called me and said that he was making a fuss about it. He said you were being too much on it." Shin Hye giggled shyly.

'Really... sorry Shin Hye, I was just so into the character and I was out of control." He apologized sincerely but at that time he realized that he was confused between his character and he, himself.

"I understand Oppa, you were only doing what our writer wanted." Shin Hye tried to be understanding. She was about to leave him and head to her make up artist to get ready for the next scene. Min Ho grabbed her arm. "Oppa?"

"I think half of me was there kissing you as well " He had confessed.

"Wae? Oppa?" Shin Hye was confused at that time. "I think it was just Kim Tan." Shin Hye had decided. 

Without his realization, he had reached Woo Bin's apartment. He saw Woo Bin's car. 

"Hopefully, he's home," Min Ho wished. Min Ho went up to Woo Bin's apartment and caught him locking his door.

"An Yong Ha Se Yo." Min Ho greeted Woo Bin.

*********

Woo Bin waited for Min Ho to leave before he would drive himself to Shin Hye's Mom's restaurant. Min Ho started his car but to his surprise it wouldn't start. It was as if his battery went flat. 

"Wae?" Woo Bin asked. 

"I think my battery went flat." Min Ho hissed. He opened the hood of his car to check his battery and he was right. "Woo Bin, you can go. I'll call help." Min Ho said. He pitied Woo Bin who were also worried about him when Woo Bin was supposed to be spending his dinner with Shin Hye and Jong Suk. 

"Hyung! Just leave your car here. We'll deal with it later on. Come have dinner first with me and them. I bet you are hungry as well. You look like you're losing weight." Woo Bin voiced out his concern. 

Min Ho hesitated for a bit. "Come on Hyung! I promise I'll help." Woo Bin insisted. Finally Min Ho agreed and closed the hood of his car. They got into Woo Bin's car and drove straight to the restaurant. While in the car, Woo Bin noticed that Min Ho was quite restless. "Are you okay?" Woo Bin asked.

"Yeah.. a tad tired." He confessed.

"You need to rest and eat properly Hyung," advised Woo Bin . "I'll call my mechanic for you and change your battery as well as drive your car home." He offered. "I'll just drive you home later hyung."

"Gomawa, Woo Bin" Min Ho thanked him. In actuality, Min Ho was wary because he didn't know how to react in front of Shin Hye later on. At the same time, he was also excited to have to meet her after quite some time. He missed her like crazy and hoped that he would be able to control his feelings later on. Then he remembered that Jong Suk was there as well with her. He was intrigued and curious of Jong Suk's presence with Shin Hye. He hoped it was just an innocent meeting between friends. He wanted to refrain himself from asking but his curiousity level was swelling and in the end he couldn't contain himself.

"Why was Shin Hye with Jong Suk, Woo Bin?" Min Ho asked at the same time praying that he wasn't being obvious.

"Oh, he was checking out the new gym I told him about and it happens to be that Shin Hye is a member there too. I think Yoon Shi Yoon is a member there as well. " Woo Bin explained. Min Ho felt a tad better but he needed to know how did they ended up wanting to have dinner together. "Oh.. then they decided to have dinner together?" He interrogated.

"Well, more like Shin Hye felt indebted for Jong Suk meeting her at the cafe near the Gym and paid for her snacks." Woo Bin answered. "But, Hyung, I do have a question. If I ask this, you may choose to answer or not respond at all." Woo Bin explained his intention.

"Deh.." Min Ho gave him the permission to go on with Woo Bin's question.

"Do you have feelings for Shin Hye?" Woo Bin was being up front but he was also curious about this.

"What makes you think so?" Min Ho asked him back.

"Hmm... I am also in a relationship. I know that for a fact when you can't stop addressing or asking about a certain someone, that sort of indicates you have some sort of feeling." Woo Bin explained.

"I.. I'm not so sure actually Woo Bin." Min Ho answered him. "At this stage, I am pretty much worried that I will end up hurting her. That's why I am not acting upon this feeling. IN all honesty, I am trying to supress it so that I will forget about it. Shin Hye holds a special place in me. Part of me wants to have more but most part of me hates to see losing her in the future because of my uncertainty." Min Ho explained.

"I understand... Yeah.. maybe it is the right step to do so... Before I admitted to my girl, I took some time as well. When I was truly sure, then only I confessed. Despite the facts that I was surrounded with lots of hot girls, none of them is the same like her. She's the one and I am sure about it. " Woo Bin said giving some sort of support to his new found friend. 

"We're here!" Woo Bin announced. Min Ho got truly nervous. He tried his best to control his excitement and nervousness. It felt like he hadn't seen Shin Hye for a decade and finally they were having a reunion. So many thoughts ran through his mind. As they walked to a private room, both Min Ho and Woo Bin heard cheery laughter. This made Min Ho's heart sank. Shin Hye was laughing happily with another guy. A guy who could probably be the potential one to win Shin Hye's heart.

"Don't worry Hyung! Jong Suk is a kidder and will make the saddest person in the world laugh." Woo Bin tried to comfort him.

"Oh.. It's nothing." Lied Min Ho and gave a pretentious smile but his heart was breaking.

As Woo Bin opened the door, he addressed them...

 

Your beautiful smile....

Your haunting face....

The reason why....

I can't live without...

Please be mine...

I want to be with you....

forever more...