When the waves come...

The strong strings

"I'm not liking what I'm seeing at the award show." Said the person to Min Ho's manager.

"It was just for the show boss, I am pretty sure they are not seeing each other. Min Ho himself is pretty busy. At night time, he's at home." His manager clarified. 

"Are you sure? The air seems different between them," Said the CEO of their agency. "Try to stop any rumours coming out. It would do good to both of them."

"Yes Sir!" His manager said. As his manager got out of their boss's room, he texted Min Ho that he needed to meet him. Min Ho told his manager that he would be at their agency soon after his workout session finished.

They held their meeting at one of the conference room available.

"What is it hyung?"Min Ho asked straight forwardly.

"It's about the rumours between you and..."Before his manager could continue, Min Ho cut in.

"I'll be honest hyung, I do have feelings for her but we both understood the consequences we might have to face if we forgo this. Here's what we decided, we are just friends at this moment. When the time is right, when the feelings are ripe, We will see how it goes then by that time,"Min Ho offered his explanation. Although, deep inside his heart, when he said the word 'friends', he felt uncomfortable as he wished to have more than  just a friendly relationship. 

When the meeting was finished, his manager briefed him on his schedule and itenaries. Min Ho left the building immediately. He had to be careful of his action. He felt that he was being tailed. He went to his sister's apartment instead. He just bought her an apartment as a gift.

"Ya... You could have told me earlier."HIs sister complained as he appeared unannounced in front of her apartment.

"Sorry Sis! I miss you a lot!" He said hugging her. "So how's the apartment? I hope you like it?" He asked.

"Who wouldn't like a free house Min Ho Ya? Anyway thank you for this apartment. I appreciate it a lot." She told her brother with full of gratitude. "Do you want some drinks?"

"Water would be good," He flopped his body on his sister's sofa. "Arghhhhhhhh.."He let out his steam.

"Okay... what is it now?" His sister asked as she placed his water bottle on the coffee table near the sofa.

He sat straight and looked at his concerned sister. He was hesitating to inform her of what he had been keeping inside his heart.

"It's about a girl is it?" She guessed. "Ya! You said you won't get involve in any relationships anymore?" She recalled of what he said earlier this year.

"Arasso ... Arasso... But... this time is different Noona..." She examined his face. Min Ho looked deadly serious.

"Ommooooo...... Don't tell me..." She seemed to guess it right he thought. Min Ho smiled and slowly nodded his head to affirm his sister's guess. "Erm... Park...." Min Ho kept on nodding. "Min Young?" His sister finished her guess. Min Ho stopped nodding at this name and he shook his head while giving her an annoyed look. "No?" She said as her brother shook his head in disagreement. "So... her family name is Park as well?" Her sister ventured another guess. Min Ho silently nodded again and hoped her sister would guess it right this time. "Sssss...." She was trying different syllable this time to get to the right guess and Min Ho was nodding still. Filled with exitement that she might be right, she loudly and proudly announced her answer, "Se Young!!!!!" Wide eyed, pointing at Min Ho and nodding proudly as if she just answered a million dollar question. "Asssaaaa!!!! I got it right!" She jumped up and down enthusiastically. 

Min Ho nearly gave up on his sister's totally out of touch of his expectation. He gave her a mutual look. "Ya Noona!!!!" He calmed her down. 

"It's not her? THEN who?" She looked confused. 

"Ya! How can you be ignorant?" He was fumed with his sister's ignorance. "There are rumours everywhere. How do you not catch up?"

"Rumours? About you?" She asked. She immediately switched on her laptop and search about Min Ho. "Omoooooo OMoooooooooo...... SHin Hye Ssi?" She turned around to face him wide eyed filled with excitement. "Serious?No way!" She said in disbelief.

"What do you mean, 'No Way'?" He fumed. "Any ladies would be lucky to have me!" He said proudly.

"Ani!" His sister protested. "You should feel lucky! Do you think it's easy to have her to like you? She's a legend in our industry Min Ho!" His sister snapped at him. "If you studied her history, a lot of male idols and celebrities tried to get her attention but none received it. She's known to friend-zoning people." Her sister continued.

"Noona! You sound like a fan girl of hers." He teased his sister who seemed passionate about Shin Hye.

"Shut up!" His sister hissed at him. "You're kidding right? You are just one of her many fan boys right?" HIs sister's turned to . 

"Ya! If it's anything she's my fan girl!" Min Ho protested at his sister. "Sigh.. this is never-ending." He reached out for his cell phone and sped dial Shin Hye.  "Ya! Yeobo! Talk to this fan girl of yours." MIn Ho handed his phone to his sister.