Just once please...

The strong strings

Min Ho was turning from right to left, trying to force himself to fall asleep. He was staring into the dark. So many thoughts went through his head.

"How did I do this?" He asked himself. He was excited the fact that Shin Hye was just across his room. His heart were thumping hard and his desire was asking him to peek into Shin Hye's room.

"No! Min Ho! You can't do that to her yet! She's a pure and innocent lady." Min Ho scolded himself.  He took another pillow and covered his face trying to force himself to sleep but it didn't happen. "Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!" He screamed and kicked his feet into the air. "Huff... Huff..." He caught some air after he threw a tantrum on himself. "Shin Hye yah!!!! What have you done to me?" He asked himself in the dark.

'Is this true love? I was in love before... there had been girls before but I have never felt this crazy. I am missing someone who is also around me? What is this feeling? It's suffocating me either way, wether she's around or not.' He thought to himself. "Wonder what Shin Hye is doing now?" He tried to imagine a few scenarios:

Scenario 1:

Shin Hye was wide awake just like him, thinking about him and wishing he was in her room so that they could cuddle while falling asleep. 'It'd be a bonus if she wants more.' Min Ho thought grinning sheepishly to his imagination. To this he giggled and prayed it would come true.

"Anya.. Anya... Shin Hye is too precious for that." He disagreed to himself. 

Scenario 2:

Shin Hye was sleeping cozily. Sprawled on her new, expensive bed. The end.

"Most possibly she is!" Min Ho said to himself. "Either way, she is still the cutest to me. IF she is a puppy, I'd easily carry her around my trip." He imagined Shin Hye as a cute puppy and he would happily bring her to all his event.

Scenario 3:

Shin Hye would sleep walk into his room and sleep on his bed with him. "YES!" He said outloud. "Kare.... That should be it! Min Ho ya! Let's pray for that to happen." He said to himself. 

*****************

Shin Hye wasn't able to sleep as well. She was rather restless being in a huge room alone. She was used to her cozy room. Even though she travelled around a lot, she should be able to just sleep comfortably anywhere but somehow in a new crisp bedsheet, she wasn't able to do so. She decided to slip out of her room and took a tour of the mansion. As she opened the door, she screamed out loud.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" She was scared to see a tall figure just outside her room. She closed her door again and leaned against it.

"Shin Hye yah!!!!! It's me," Min Ho said as he vigorously knocked the door worried of what would become of Shin Hye.

"Oppa!!! What were you doing standing just like that, you scared me," She scolded Min Ho as she slowly opened up the door. The care taker came running up to check on what was happening and Min Ho told her that it was nothing. The care taker who happened to be an ahjumma rolled her eyes at Shin Hye. "Omo... Oppa she might be your biggest fan." Shin Hye giggled. "Now I gain one anti fan Oppa because of you." 

"What can I do? I told you  that you should be the luckiest girl for having me." Min Ho gloated to Shin Hye. Shin Hye rolled her eyes to his statement and MIn Ho tried to steal a quick peck but Shin Hye's reaction was fast as she nearly close the door and Min Ho hit his head on the door. "Arghhh...." Min Ho massaged his fore head in pain.

"Oppa.... Are you alright?" Shin Hye asked and feeling worried. She tried to check Min Ho's fore head but it was just reddish and no bump. "Aigooo... Aigooo... Uri baby Min Ho..." Shin Hye said pouting her lips. Min Ho found it rather attractive and he caught Shin Hye and pulled her into his lap. "Oppa...." Shin Hye said feeling scared of what Min Ho might have done.  "Hajima..."

"Ara... Ara..." Min Ho understood that Shin Hye didn't want to have any skinships. "Maybe this is why your boyfriend never last." He joked but it seemed that Shin Hye was sensitive about the issue. "Look, I'm sorry I said that. I agree with your principles and in fact I salute you for that. How many girls would easily throw her dignity away just so to have men love them back? I hope if we get married and have a daughter, we should teach and instill that value to her. " He assured her and Shin Hye slowly looked up at him and smile. "Kende, Shin Hye... I have a request." He looked at her deeply. Shin Hye immediately gave him a scared look again. "No.. No .. I won't ask that but I wonder if it is okay for us to just be in my bed and talk. Honestly, I feel like I miss you a lot and I want to spend this night talking to you." He confessed.

Shin Hye hesitated. She was scared that she might not be that strong to control such desire. "Oppa... I am scared that I am the one who might give in. I rather die..."Before she continued, Min Ho put his hand on her lips to stop her.

"We'll make a wall between us. I promise you I will be the strong one." Min Ho assured her. 

With much thought, Shin Hye finally agreed. "We open the door Oppa so that I could just run to my room if you ever make a move." Shin Hye said innocently. Min Ho laughed. 

"I can't believe that you are this innocent but I am honoured to be with you and I love it that you are the way you are." He confessed. Shin Hye stopped walking for a bit and when Min Ho turned to look at her, she smiled.

"Thank You Oppa for understanding." Shin Hye felt a sudden relieve.

Min Ho made a barricade of pillows in between them but he ensure that he could see her face as they lied down. He left the door wide open as Shin Hye requested.

"I can't believe I am spending my time with a man alone in a house." Shin Hye confessed. "I usually would decline to such offer nor have I ever invited any man to uri apartment." She smiled at Min Ho who was intensely staring at her. 

"Shin Hye... You are really beautiful and pure. At times I wonder if I would be your worth... I feel that  you are way to valuable for me to have," Min Ho said.

"Oppa.. that's too much. I am not that pure Oppa... I have dated before as well." She said. "I, for one, also am feeling very grateful to have someone like you and for you, who happens to be 'the hottest' man in universe to love a boring, ugly girl like me, is out of my dream. " Shin Hye replied Min Ho. Min Ho smiled and reached his hand out to touch Shin Hye's face and slowly rub her cheek. Shin Hye touched his hand and hold it.

"Shin Hye.. Is it crazy that we love each other like this?" Min Ho asked in disbelief.

"I know right..." Shin Hye agreed. "Ah.. Right... We have never actually say the word Oppa..."

"Sarang?" Min Ho said. Shin Hye nodded. She was playing with his fingers. Min Ho let her. "I think it's the charm of our relationship but what's important is we both know deep inside enough to want to get married to one another." Min Ho said.

"Hmm..." Shin Hye pretended to have another thought.

"Ya!" Min Ho hold her hand tightly. Shin Hye giggled.

"Oppa I am honoured to be with you even if this is just a mid-summer dream. I be smiling my entire life reminisching this." Shin Hye said.

"No way, for you... it's for real. I just have to deal with my agency first." Min Ho said in deep thought. 

"Oppa... I understand what your agency wants and I also don't want to be the reason that you can't continue your career. You are talented Oppa. I want to see you in dramas and films as well." Shin Hye explained thoughtfully.

"And let you run loose have 'friendly' dinner with 'boy-friends'? " Min Ho sarcastically responded to her statement.

"Ya.. Oppa... I'm  thinking about your future here." Shin Hye tried to be serious. 

"Na .. Dul..." Min Ho answered back. "Okay.. Let's avoid this topic. I'll do what I do..." Min Ho insisted.

Shin Hye smiled at him.

"You are really beautiful Shin Hye. God was saving you for me. If other men see what I see, they probably locked you up." Min Ho couldn't help himself saying that to her.

"Oppa... That's too much. But are you saying you plan to lock  me up?" Shin Hye widened her eyes. 

"IF I NEED TO!" Min Ho said widening his eyes back at Shin Hye. They ended up laughing at one another. "Who are you going with to the SBS award?"

"Hm... J.." 

"What? Are you going with Jong Suk?" Min Ho pretended to be angry.

"Ya!! Jong Woon Oppa!!!!" Shin Hye screamed at him. She was referring to her manager.  

"Ara.. Ara.. I was just joking." Min Ho said and laughed seeing Shin Hye's reaction. Shin Hye found a small pillow nearby and threw it at Min Ho. Min Ho caught it and threw it back at Shin Hye. Shin Hye was caught off guard and the pillow hit her face. She pretended that it hit her eyes and whimpered in pain. Min Ho was worried. "Are you all right?" Min Ho tried to check her face. "I'm so sorry Shin Hye. Let me see.." Shin Hye giggled seeing Min Ho reaction. "Ya!!! You little rascal!" Min Ho said and laughed. "Let's sit together during the award." Min Ho suggested.

"Oppa.. Didn't I tell you that I will have a prior engagement. I will be representing at the KBS award remember." Shin Hye reminded him and yawned. She was getting comfortable and added with her tiredness, she was already half asleep. 

"Yes.. You did..." Min Ho also yawned. He felt comfortable now that Shin Hye was right in front of him. Slowly they drifted into the slumberland.