Slowly getting into the flow of life..

The strong strings

Her Story...

"I have got to be stronger!" She made a proclamation to herself. Shin Hye had decided. She must conquer this blind- sidedness  that she was experiencing. She decided not to just mope around. 

Filling in the time with so many tasks helped Shin Hye a lot to reduce the heartache conquering her. She turned into a book worm, filling her time researching, learning just about anything just so she would have something to do. Her mom being very understanding of what her daughter was going through accompanied her most of the time. 

Shin Hye thought, she would use the time to sharpen her skills. She went to singing lesson, dancing lesson and even cooking lesson, the things she had to do to ensure her life would move on. Slowly she felt she was healing. The moment she felt that bitterness of her heartache, she grabbed a book and immediately she would just immersed herself in the bewilderment of literature. Gradually, her mom could see the radiant and glowing smile of life in her princess's beautiful face. 

But would fate leave her alone... ?

His side of the story...

It was a lovely day. The sand was warm, the breeze was inviting and the rays of the sunlight were welcoming. Min Ho smiled to the greetings of the beautiful beach of Maldives. Manager's advise of going for  a family trip holiday was not a waste and indeed it was a wise one. Min Ho absent mindedly nodded his head as he recalled the conversation he had two weeks prior with his manager. He himself had to admit how he was about to go crazy with his heartache. 

"Neh Dongseang! What are you nodding to? Don't tell me the seagulls were saying something to you and don't tell me you have a hidden talent talking to them..." His sister interrupted his gaze. " You know if you do really have it you should add it to your resume. You could make loads!" She laughed haughtily at her brother.  Min Ho just gave her a smirk.  He turned around inhaling deeply feeling refreshed. His parents were talking happily to one another. His mother occassionally would hit his dad's arm indicating that he was teasing her. 

"One day... I would like to have that with the ONE..." He whispered to himself.

"Neh?" His sister wondered what was her brother uttering about. Min Ho decided to have a walk along the beach alone. There weren't that many other visitors. He used the time to savour his freedom which he rarely received from his busy life. 

"I have to be strong. It shouldn't be this hard if we were meant to be.. Maybe we are not..." He closed his eyes. It was as if he was burrying a very close and important family member in a funeral. He finally had his final saying. Tears slowly rolled down on his cheeks but he felt a gradually relief...

Is this really the end?... 

Would he move on...