Brilliant suggestion but....

The strong strings

Shin Hye was so scared. She didn't even dare to open up her eyes and let alone to lift her face up. She was too scared of what was going to become of them. She slowly hid behind Min Ho who was frozen still like a tree log. 

"Jinja!!! Seriously! Why all the fuss and trouble. Aigooo!!" Said the person who had gotten closer and stood still next to Shin Hye. "Aigooo!!! This child!" The person hit her multiple times and Shin Hye whimpered holding her pain.

"Omma!!!!" She finally screamed unable to hold the sting from her mom's hittings.

"When I told you to go for him, you said you didn't want!" Her mom placed both her hands on her hips. Half angry - half smiling, happy to know her dream came true. "Thank the Lord! For my prayer has been answered!" She said happily. "Min Ho ssi... congratulations.. welcome to my family."

"Omma!!!!!" Shin Hye protested. "This is embarrassing." She told her mom whilst one of her hand held her mom's hand who was about to take Min Ho hand to shake in agreement. 

"Neh...?" Min Ho who was still confused of the situation could only uttered shortly. "Neh..." He answered.

"What? Omma... Omma... Shin Hye Ya! You need to meet his family soon. We need to set up date. You are not getting any younger!" Said her mother continously. "Let's go inside and discuss on how we approach this." Her mom took her hand and led her the way into their restaurant. "And especially how to make your dad agree to you marriage." Min Ho just followed them, half-confused, half- happy.

From afar... someone with a broken heart saw the entire scenario.

 

Was I too late?

Was your heart already taken?

Was he the key to your heart?