Family matters?

The strong strings

Min Ho was ecstatic, three nights went by after the incident. He was like a happy puppy ever since then. He was happy that their family knew. He felt such relieved especially when Shin Hye's father had accepted him or more like acknowledge him dating his daugther.

They were having family dinner that night. Min Ho smiled while eating and even serving his dad food which he rarely do. His father smiled looking at how silly his son has become while his sister's pretended that she wanted to vomit everytime seeing Min Ho smiling by himself.

"Ya! I can't see the difference between you and choco anymore!" His sister broke the happy silence.

"Waegareeee?" Their mother scolded his sister. "Let him be! You know how hard it was for him." Their mother commented.

"I still think she deserves better..." His sister mumbled but MIn Ho heard her.

"Ya! Noona! She likes me okay or let me interpret this, she loves me enough that she actually slept with me!" He was trying to win the argument but it was a wrong fact to spurt out, especially in front of his parents. When he realized what he had done, everyone at the table stopped eating. His parents wide-eyed and shocked looking at him in disbelief. "I meant not sleep together... well together but... just side by side.. nothing happened!" He tried to clarify.

"Wow! You really know the definition of sleeping together and it actually involves two person side by side!" His sister was not being helpful.

"Nothing happened!!!!"Min Ho tried to straightened things out. "Even if I really want to! She wouldn't even let me kiss her!" He said desperately. His sister laughed so hard at his later statement.

"Wow... What a fun relationship!" She tried to make things lighter but worst for MIn Ho.

"That's good!" His father cut out their argument. "The more I know, the more I like this young girl. She knows her boundary. Min Ho. Good choice son!" His father encouraged him. "You must learn to also respect her boundaries, Min Ho. Not all girl are easy. To think nowadays with so many exposure and the things I heard from my employee... Oh My! Teenage pregnancies. Oh dear! Make me worry about this daughter of mine," Their father expressed his thought.

"Appa! I am not like those girls! You should really worried about MIn Ho.. who knows what he did with his previous girlfriends.." She continued to pour fuel to the fire.

"Ya! I only kiss them okay!" He was upset by his sister.

"Arasso... Arasso... there's only two of you and it felt like ten were arguing. Now, eat! Stop arguing in front of food!" Their mother settled their argument.  Min Ho gave his sister a hard look and his sister sort of understood him.

"Alright! I'm sorry and please don't take my apartment away!  I just respect Shin Hye so much. She just know how to value herself." His sister finally explained.

"Ya! I know how to value myself too.." Min Ho felt that his sister was still at him. 

"All right you two! Kemenhe!" His father said. "Anyway Min Ho, please tell Shin Hye ssi that we want to meet her parents this coming Saturday. You will come along too MIn Ho." 

"Neh... Appa..." Min Ho smiled again. 'This is it! One step closer being together forever!' He whispered in his heart.