Juliet's Romeo.....s?

The strong strings

Shin Hye was happy these days. She was wearing her beautiful white gown. For that award, in honour of her fans, she decided to go as Juliet. She took her picture and tweeted. Not long after, a notification from her phone can be heard. 

"Ya! You're supposed to show me first." Min Ho texted. 

Shin Hye smiled and replied, "Today, I belong to my fans as well oppa. I have to give back to them as well."

Min Ho texted back and included his picture. Shin Hye giggled. "CHAKGYA!" He said, "Didn't we decide to use these pet names already? Now this is what I called a fan service, I am giving it to my number one fan first." He gloated.

"Number one fan? Dugu?" SHin Hye teased and texted her back. 

"Shin Hye. Time to go," Announced her manager. Shin Hye nodded to him and the rest of the crew with her went to their van. While in the van, her phone rang. "My dreamcatcher" appeared on her screen.

"Ya... You're my number one fan!" Min Ho said out loud as she answered his call. Shin Hye giggled. "Arrasso?" He demanded her answer.

"Arasso Arasso..." Shin Hye answered. "Ya... we need to get ready now. I'll see you later." ShiN Hye whispered. 

"Fine fine... see you later Yoebo.." He .

"Ya...." Shin Hye protested him. He heard him giggled at the end of his call.

Shin Hye smiled happily. She arrived as one of the few first celebrities at the event as she needed to go to KBS afterwards. After her short interview with the two mc outside the events, Min Ho texted her again as she was about to run to her van and changed for her next event.

"Ya! Don't flirt with the male mc!" He texted. She smiled reading it. Min Ho had really gotten into the idea of wanting to have her as a whole. 

"Chakgya! I didn't flirt at all! It was only him. Ottoke?" She explained but still smiling as she texted. 

"Aishhh..."Min Ho protested when he read her last text message. He hated it when other men have some sort of thought on his girl. His jealousy heightened. " Are we ready to go?" He said to the rest of his team, he was getting impatient to see his girl. As they left the building, there were flashes of light flickering taking pictures of his.  As he got in the car, he received a text message from Shin Hye.

"Aigoo... My chakgya is so handsome. Ottoke?" Shin Hye flattered him. He smiled receiving such praise from his true princess. He felt a sudden boost of confidence when Shin Hye texted him a praise. He took a selca with him winking and send it to Shin Hye. 

Shin Hye giggled as she received his message. Then another message appeared. "Stop being cute! Or I will punish you later. Especially if you are being cute with other men!" Min Ho warned. Shin Hye giggled. Her co-ordi was looking at her.  

"I was reading some funny comments at my twitter unnie." She lied. 

When the KBS show was done. Shin Hye quickly headed to her van as she had to rush to SBS event. She couldn't wait to meet her Romeo who constantly texted her without any failures.

"Ya! Shin Hye~ Relax... I'm sure your romeo is waiting for you there..." Her manager as he saw Shin Hye looked  rather nervous.

*******

'Where is she? Where is she?' His heart chanted. Unable to contain his feelings. He had missed her a lot since he had last seen her. 

"Jong Suk -yah!" Woo Bin broke his concentration. "What's up man? Why so grim?" He asked at his friend.

"Nothing much. Why is your team in complete?" Jong Suk pretended to ask. He was getting worried that Shin Hye had not appeared yet. He missed her a lot. She had been very quiet. She was not at the gym nor anywhere he could get into contact with her. 

"Oh you mean Shin Hye?" Woo Bin pretended not to understand his friend. "Or Min Ho?" He teased. He sort of sensed that his friend was gaining some interest in Shin Hye. Jong Suk pretended to ask for both to cover his steps.

"As for Shin Hye, I think she has to attend KBS award first and then only come here. She did come earlier but then off she go to KBS and then again back here later. Min Ho Hyung.. I am not so sure but I do know he is attending. There! Happy with the report?" Woo Bin explained. Jong Suk smiled and thanked Woo Bin for answering his inquiry. "Although, I am not the one who would gossip. There were rumours that both of then were actuall dating in secret." He whispered. 

"I don't think so Chingu. Not until I see it with my two eyes that they make a confession to the public." Jong Suk said seriously.

"Chingu ya.. just rumours. Relax..." Woo Bin whispered to his friend.

 

I can't wait to see you again...

Your warm smile to shower my lonely heart....

Your very enticing presence to fill the hole of loneliness in my heart...

You complete me...