So tell me your sadness...

The strong strings

"Shin Hye.. Please!" Min Ho pleaded. He wanted real bad to get closer to Shin Hye. "Please..."

"Oppa... Remember... We are suppose to just..." Before Shin Hye could continue her words. Min Ho without any hesitations walked to her and hugged her tightly. "Oppa.. No... We have to be stronger!" Shin Hye protested.

"I am not that strong enough! You are my strength. I was happy when you are around. The world makes sense when you are there!" Min Ho declared. "I know I told you that night that in order to be with you we have to be separated now. Knowing, how precious you are to me and some what other men seemed to notice that, I know I have to fight this battle now. I can't lose you Shin Hye." He said deeply.

"Oppa... You know that I promised you that I'd wait for you till the time comes. You have to trust me." Shin Hye tried to convince him. "Why are you being like this Oppa? Be strong." Shin Hye suddenly realized that Min Ho was at his most fragile state. She remembered that she would be strong for him to hold him up. She had to hold her insecurities and her fragility. 

Min Ho loosened his embrace and lifted up her chin so that he could stare into her beautiful sparkling eyes. "Tell me honestly that you are not breaking apart Shin Hye... I know you are too. I can see the hollow in your cheeks, I can feel you're loosing weight." He pointed out his evidence.

Shin Hye tried to look away but Min Ho strengthen his grip of her chin. Her eyes became teary unable to hold the explosion of feelings inside her heart. "Honestly, I am scared Oppa. Scared of so many things... Especially my family... They have been supportive of me and I hate to let them down..." Shin Hye confessed. "That's how I supressed everything. Don't get me wrong... My feelings for you is still there but I kept it neatly in a box tucked away deep inside until you would bring the key to open it." She poetically portrayed her feelings. 

"Shin Hye... " Min Ho hugged her tightly. Shin Hye took the chance to snuggled onto his chest and slowly she began to hug him back. Min Ho smelled her hair. It gave him a sense of serenity. 

After they had calmed down, they sat on a stair case not far from the back of the restaurant. Min Ho was holding Shin Hye's hand. He was glowing in happiness and so was Shin Hye. 

"So... What were you doing with Jong Suk?"Min Ho asked. His sense of jealousy and possessiveness heightened once he remembered that Shin Hye was with him. 

"He coincidentally met me at the cafe not far from my Gym. Apparently he was checking it out. He paid for my snacks so in return I offered him dinner."She explained plainly.

"Ya!" Min Ho snapped and tightening his grip on her hand. "Are you going to do that to every guy?" His eyes widened. Shin Hye smiled coyishly knowing Min Ho was jealous.

"Seriously Oppa. Our shooting was done weeks ago. You're not Kim Tan anymore." Shin Hye joked.

"Kim Tan is Lee Min Ho!" He exclaimed. "Seriously, are you going to treat every guy who paid for your food an elaborate dinner?" He insisted.

"Ah... Jinja Oppa... Are you really like this?" Shin Hye smiled knowing how much she meant to Min Ho. "Kende Oppa... if the situation is reversed... I wouldn't question you..." She tried to calm him down.

"Jinja? You do know I am the hottest man in the planet and most wanted!" Min Ho exclaimed. "You should be worried Shin Hye.." He tried to fish out her jealousy side.

"Oppa.. I know you are not that kind of man who easily get tempted... I know you only have eyes for me." She said. Min Ho found it very seductive that he leaned closer to her. "Oppa! People will see!" Shin Hye warned and held his chest so that he wouldn't get any closer.

"Let them be!" He said carelessly.

"Oppa.. ya!" She pleaded him to stop. Min Ho realizing that Shin Hye was blushing thoroughly stopped and smiled seeing her very innocent reaction.

"I'm glad I didn't miss the chance of kissing you like crazy in our drama. No regrets!" He said it proudly and smiling at Shin Hye.

"Ya!" Shin Hye said shyly. 

Min Ho was gazing into her eyes and Shin Hye was doing the same thing. Smiling happily were them both.

"You know... I thought I was going to jump onto Jong Suk back there when he was holding your hand." Min Ho confessed. " I don't think I could allow anyone to touch you." He said and paused for a bit, then he continued "I am scared I might chased you away. I might pressure you. I know how much you love acting and to have to ask you to stop acting or just be my co-star in every film or drama we make would be something crazy. How can you calm my heart Shin Hye?" He said thoughtfully and looked into her eyes. Shin Hye seemed to understand what he was conveying and sighed deeply and kept quiet as if she was thinking of how to response to her.

"Just get married in secret you two!" Someone interfered between them. Shocked that they were found out, Shin Hye wanted to let go of her hand but MIn Ho wouldn't let her to. She panicked and tried to disarm his hand with her other hand. 

"Oppa! Let go...." Shin Hye said. She was unable to meet the eyes of the person in front of them. In her head, she wanted to hide her face. So many thoughts rushed through her head. 

Min Ho just froze. He was looking at the person. He couldn't believe his eyes. 

 

This is it...

Together we'll sail through...

We'll survive the stormy night...

Let's head to the sun....